Vulture O'Neill circling round Carlos

GTF

Villa link with Carlos swoop

PREMIERSHIP predators are circling prize asset Carlos Cuellar in the wake of Rangers' shock European exit in Kaunas.

Despite the Ibrox hierarchy sending out messages in the past 24 hours that there would be no fire sale of valuable stars like the £10m rated Spanish defender and keeper Allan McGregor, that will not put off interested parties down south.

SportTimes can reveal that Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill is a big admirer of Cuellar and would like to sign him this summer.

Spurs boss Juande Ramos is also aware of Cuellar's ability from his time at Osasuna and was today linked with a imminent move.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/displa...arlos_swoop.php

why do people get sucked in by this pish ?

You know, not every single thing you read in the papers is shite.

'Premiership club with money interested in defender chosen in Europe's select XI last season'

Is it that hard to believe?

To be honest, I would sell McGregor right now. He is off form, and we should get the 9/10 million while we can.

You'd sell every player that has a couple of shaky games?

It would have been 4-1 Kaunas if it wasn't for a couple of excellent McGregor saves.

To be honest, I would sell McGregor right now. He is off form, and we should get the 9/10 million while we can.

It would have been 4-1 Kaunas if it wasn't for a couple of excellent McGregor saves.

(tu)

I don't think anyone will be paying £9m for McGregor, even before this season.

We'd be lucky to get £5m for him. Which is probably why he hasn't been sold!

If it stopped the King leaving then I would, yeah!

Guest johngers
Murray should walk before the King does :king:

edit. no pun intended

Don't read if easily offended

Has murray came up with any 'leg' itement reasons why we didn't win on Wednesday?

:craphead:

:lol: :lol: