Why are we Swapping Boyd for Loovens?

Who knows.

He's never a first pick and he's obviously not in Walter's plans. Hardly had a look in over pre season.

Poor record against big teams?

Poor fitness?

Poor attitude?

Too much alcohol, too much cocaine?

Who knows what the fuck's going on with Boyd.

I've always said that it's up to him whether or not he becomes a Gers legend, it would appear he's decided not to be.

Who knows.

He's never a first pick and he's obviously not in Walter's plans. Hardly had a look in over pre season.

Poor fitness?

Poor attitude?

I've always said that it's up to him whether or not he becomes a Gers legend, it would appear he's decided not to be.

The simple fact to all that is if you don't get a game you cant perform!

Who knows.

Poor fitness?

Poor attitude?

Must not be doing enough to warrant a start!

He's not a wee boy any more, so we can't use the Walter refusing to play youngsters excuse.

I cant see him playing Bougherra in the middle of a 4-4-2 for some reason, he's a defensive mid who sits in front of the defence, not a centre mid.

Who knows what Smith is thinking. The 4-5-1 is probably still in his plans.

hope cuellar dosnt leave.

__________McGregor________

Bougherra_Cuellar_Loovens_Papac

:drool:

I dont think Bougherra has ever played at right back mate. That wouldn't stop Smith though.

I dont think Bougherra has ever played at right back mate. That wouldn't stop Smith though.

:craphead:

That makes him prime candidate for right back then. Or as Right midfield as long as he passes the ball back every time.

Yes but judging by his vids. He really likes to run with the ball . As Hutton did .

Who knows.

Poor fitness?

Poor attitude?

He's not a wee boy any more, so we can't use the Walter refusing to play youngsters excuse.

him winning us our only two trophies last season should be enough to warrant him a start, stick his goalscoring record on top of that and its completely beyond me why he isnt playing week in week out, I fail to see how most of those players on the park against Kaunas could warrant a start over Scotlands deadliest goal threat.

Who knows.

Poor fitness?

Poor attitude?

him winning us our only two trophies last season should be enough to warrant him a start, stick his goalscoring record on top of that and its completely beyond me why he isnt playing week in week out, I fail to see how most of those players on the park against Kaunas could warrant a start over Scotlands deadliest goal threat.

The system wouldn't suit him though.

Play Boyd in the system we're playing right now and it'd be like playing with 10 men.

9 men, if Dailly's playing.

And 8 men in McCulloch is selected.

Who knows.

Poor fitness?

Poor attitude?

Play Boyd in the system we're playing right now and it'd be like playing with 10 men.

9 men, if Dailly's playing.

And 8 men in McCulloch is selected.

ofcourse, I think we all agree by now that he isnt one for the 4-5-1 formation but we could have easily sacrificed that diddy Dailly for another striker, Boyd going would be fucked up and if he does then we'll regret it, he will bang them in for any team given he has a decent partner, we'll miss him.

his first season he was top goal scorer

his second season he was top goal scorer (half starts and half bench)

3rd season he was our top goal scorer (so many starts and the rest benched)

Its marco negri all over again

if i hear another word about "oh he does nothing" or "he only scores against wee teams" he's the only one who seems to be scoring unlike jcd, miller, cousin, and the other strikers we have at this club. FUCK OFF SMITH

The system HAS to be changed, its clear for all to see that it DOESN'T work and the game against Kaunus is just further proof of that.

Every pundit, manager and onlooker in the country can see that Kris Boyd is the best goalscorer in Scotland and should be playing every week. Walter should have used the money spent on Velicka, Miller and Lafferty to bring in a player capable of complimenting Boyd in a strike partnership and making full use of his poaching ability. Instead he decides to waste the money on players to suit his negative system as a result costing us European football for an entire season.

his first season he was top goal scorer

his second season he was top goal scorer (half starts and half bench)

3rd season he was our top goal scorer (so many starts and the rest benched)

Its marco negri all over again

if i hear another word about "oh he does nothing" or "he only scores against wee teams" he's the only one who seems to be scoring unlike jcd, miller, cousin, and the other strikers we have at this club. FUCK OFF SMITH

I thought the two cups would have secured him a permanent place in the team, fucking blows my mind as to how we can go so many games without even threatening goal much while we have Boyd sitting there, the guys probably raging, id like to think Ally is telling him to stick it out and its worth the wait in the end because he's got what it takes to make a real impact in games and has the potential to go on to be a Rangers great.