A Protest

Say am only 17 years of age, ive never witnessed the realy bad times if you want but, I dont want the club run down by mis management as much as anyone.

We need to do something, The club is being ruined, not just on the pitch EVERYWHERE. TIcket office is a disgrace, cost-cutting schemes everywere. No Scouts. Murray is taking us to the cleaners.

A protest in our first game at Ibrox is needed, Something. We need to show our anger in Murray, Bain and Smith.

Say am only 17 years of age, ive never witnessed the realy bad times if you want but, I dont want the club run down by mis management as much as anyone.

We need to do something, The club is being ruined, not just on the pitch EVERYWHERE. TIcket office is a disgrace, cost-cutting schemes everywere. No Scouts. Murray is taking us to the cleaners.

A protest in our first game at Ibrox is needed, Something. We need to show our anger in Murray, Bain and Smith.

look at our record since 2000 :mad: this is a bad time

Some of us have been saying this for years....

A group of us tried it a few years ago when McLeish was in charge, we were chucked out by stewards, the day i gave up my season ticket.

It wasn't anything offensive, a banner saying 'Get Murray Out' and a chant of the same words.