Clyde at lunchtime said...

What a fucking joke, that senile old fucker just signed Dailly on for another year (nobody knows why????), another pay off looming because as is the case with Gow, we pay shite players too much and nobody else will give him what he is on here.

Walter Smith I AM (no longer) LEGEND.

What a fucking joke, that senile old fucker just signed Dailly on for another year (nobody knows why????), another pay off looming because as is the case with Gow, we pay shite players too much and nobody else will give him what he is on here.

Walter Smith I AM (no longer) LEGEND.

WTF when did he do that?

webster was mentioned too in the papers

if this is the case then walter offered dailly a years contract,webster a 3 year deal at the start of the season?

wtf is going on,some healthy pay-offs coming i spose :(

An absolute joke, if Smith had any pride left he would walk, but no he is waiting for his pay off as well.

He has filled the squad with shite players and it will cost us to get rid.

TBH for what theyve done to this club i would just terminate their contracts and leave them in the lurch as that is all they deserve

You cant blame them-Of course they want to come to Rangers-Its the fuckin halfwit who asked them there in the 1st place whos fault it is.They think they are good enough to play with Rangers, so did WS-Its just us c*nts in Walt we trust who dont.

He really just needs to go.NOW

If we pay Webster one penny to simply vanish I'll personally follow Walter Capello about for the rest of his life with a card board cut out of Webster to haunt his every movement.