PLG vs WS

joop10

this thread insults Walter Smith

compare the manager of 7 league titles and a European final to the worst ever Rangers manager in history with a record of played 31, won 16, drew 8 and lost 7

and I'm not sure PLG would have done any better... he seemed to underestimate our league and bought players that had no experience. Although I would have liked to see the team if Weir and Cuellar were in it

this thread insults Walter Smith

compare the manager of 7 league titles and a European final to the worst ever Rangers manager in history with a record of played 31, won 16, drew 8 and lost 7

and I'm not sure PLG would have done any better... he seemed to underestimate our league and bought players that had no experience. Although I would have liked to see the team if Weir and Cuellar were in it

Walter Smith's second tenure as manager has been the worst possible long term policy for the club. He's signed players coming to the end of their careers as a priority, he's done nothing to change the drinking culture at the club, he's done nothing to institute a proper fitness regime, he's done nothing to promote modern possession football and he persists with tactics that were out of date 10 years ago. We've sold our long term ambitions down the river in the hope of some short term success and we still didn't win anything worth winning. It's been a complete and utter failure and far more damaging to the club than anything PLG did in his time here.