Who would buy our CLUB

Crozier

I'd take a Russian Billionaire that didn't know a thing about Rangers or our history in a minute, coz it wouldn't take him long to see just how special a club it is, and how well the fans would take to him and his investment.

Wouldn't take long to have Rangers in his blood!!!!!

Funny you should say that. I was only thinking the other day that some of these foreigners come in and seem to sense the specialness that Rangers has more than the Scots. Talking about players there.

Novo and Cuellar etc

The best man to buy us would be sir Tom Hunter but Murray already tried to fuck him over.

Hunter was ready to give us £12 mil and said to Murray what say do i get for my investment and Murray basically said feck all i run the show.

Guest The Brown Brogue

We're stuck with Murray for the foreseeable future IMO.

Our finances just appear to me to be far too dodgy for anyone to take a risk. What i make of it is that Rangers come under the umbrella of the Murray International Holdings parent company, therefore what debt is the club liable for, and what debt is MIH liable for?

I have visions of someone buying the club, then as soon as the ink is dry on the contract they find out that the MIH debts have been transferred onto the club!

Then theres the long term JJB contract etc, plus as somebody else has mentioned the contracts with Murrays other companies such as Azure catering.

I don't believe for a second that Murray is waiting for the right man to come along, I think he would sell to anyone who came up with a concrete offer. I also think that intitial enquiries will have been made in the past, but potential buyers have been scared off after seeing the books.

You don't hear Tom Hunter mentioned much these days.

Sir Tom Hunter is certainly a well known and hard-working philanthropist but I doubt even he will see our plight as sympathetically as he does his other charity work... ;)

Do you think the image the club has is a major factor in attracting his kind?

The damage which was allowed to be done by the media may make someone like Hunter think twice.

Sir Tom Hunter is certainly a well known and hard-working philanthropist but I doubt even he will see our plight as sympathetically as he does his other charity work... ;)

The damage which was allowed to be done by the media may make someone like Hunter think twice.

That papa guy thinks you are staying because you were sitting with the fans yesterday, you are on here that will finally convince him :mutley:

That papa guy thinks you are staying because you were sitting with the fans yesterday, you are on here that will finally convince him :mutley:

Maybe he is right. :rangers: