Kenny Miller out injured tomorrow

Ibroxblue

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know how Miller got injured? Is this another instance of players picking up random injuries at Murray Park?

What the fck goes on over there!? Can't get through a week without players gettin banged up.

Anyone know how Miller got injured? Is this another instance of players picking up random injuries at Murray Park?

What the fck goes on over there!? Can't get through a week without players gettin banged up.

Got injured v Kaunas, you not watch the game? <_<

Perfect opportunity to play Boyd PLUS another up top.

What I would say though:

IF Broadfoot isn't at CB he shouldnt play anywehere else,

IF Whittaker isn't at RB he shouldn't play anywhere else,

IF Dailly is on that team bus he shouldn't play EVER,

I'd also play Furman from the start as he looks like the only midfielder we have who runs beyond the strikers!

(tu)

______________McGregor____________

Whittaker__Bougherra__Cuellar__Papac

______________Hemdani_____________

____Furman____Thomson____Fleck____

__________Boyd_____Lafferty_________

we dont have any wide players available really and its time to give Furman & Fleck their chance, it wont happen though.

Not good news in my view. With Novo and Beasley out, and Darcheville a waste of space, we sorely lack pace. Miller is certainly not one of our worst performers so far this season. This just increases the chances of Darcheville and McCulloch starting, and I'd take Miller over both of them.

How many pre-season games did Flecky feature in? Unlikely that he'll be thrown into the side on Saturday. But we can hope...

think he only got a sniff in the first 2 pre season games.

Scored a peach in one of them, and was full of flair in the other.

Only in Walter's eyes is that a signal to be dropped.

How many pre-season games did Flecky feature in? Unlikely that he'll be thrown into the side on Saturday. But we can hope...

He's not fat or slow enough to get a game yet!

Not good news in my view. With Novo and Beasley out, and Darcheville a waste of space, we sorely lack pace. Miller is certainly not one of our worst performers so far this season. This just increases the chances of Darcheville and McCulloch starting, and I'd take Miller over both of them.

Lafferty seems to be quite quick and could play wide left.

Falkirk Injury Latest

WALTER SMITH has confirmed that Kenny Miller is almost certain to miss tomorrow's SPL opener against Falkirk and that Carlos Cuellar will not be ready in time to face the Bairns.

Miller has picked up a thigh knock while Carlos is still a few days away from making a full recovery from a calf injury.

With David Weir and Nacho Novo also suspended Cuellar's absence will give Smith a defensive headache and might pave the way for recent signing Madjid Bougherra to make his Gers' debut.

The gaffer, speaking at this afternoon's press conference at Murray Park, would not give away his starting eleven but hopes his Spanish centre-half will return to face Hearts at Ibrox next week.

He said: "Kenny has a thigh knock which looks as though it will keep him out of tomorrow's game.

"He is touch and go right now but looks as though he will miss that one.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1361476,00.html

He's not fat or slow enough to get a game yet!

:lol:

He can pass a ball 10 yards as well. Not Rangers class at the moment!

Why is Darcheville a waste of space?

Miller has had two great chances to prove himself in front of goal in both legs against Kaunas and shat himself both times. That is the sign of a waste of space striker.

Darche on the other hand has scored important goals for us last season, although he did miss the sitter at home to Lyon.

I would rather pull my toenails out with pliers than watch Miller in a Rangers team.

Miller has had two great chances to prove himself in front of goal in both legs against Kaunas and shat himself both times. That is the sign of a waste of space striker.

Darche on the other hand has scored important goals for us last season, although he did miss the sitter at home to Lyon.

I would rather pull my toenails out with pliers than watch Miller in a Rangers team.

he had a chance against kaunus aswell, but he seemed to be all running on finished product. We get that a lot from him. Should be an impact sub for us

Just my personal opinion on Darcheville. To me, he looks pretty much finished. He looks heavier, slower, his touch has gone, he's never been a finisher, he's not linking up with those around him (just head down, and charges like a Rhino).

I don't rate Kenny Miller, I didn't want him.......but I'd select him over Darcheville every time.

I'd have Lafferty up front, he's pretty fast.

I think that will be his best position, but for tomorrow I'd play him wide.

Novo suspended, Beasley Naismith Burke all injured.........leaves us with the likes of Adam and McCulloch as wide options, and I just can't handle that again ! :(