Kenny Miller out injured tomorrow

Ibroxblue

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know how Miller got injured? Is this another instance of players picking up random injuries at Murray Park?

What the fck goes on over there!? Can't get through a week without players gettin banged up.

Got injured v Kaunas, you not watch the game? <_<

That's another issue - why was he kept on injured as long as he was. What's the point in having Boyd and Lafferty on the bench and keeping Miller out there with a limp!? <cr>

Yes.

Two things about it.

We had two subs left and Walter;

A) Didn't deem a fit Boyd or Lafferty to be better than an injured Kenny Miller and b) Didn't bring on the two subs anyway to wind the clock down and break up the momentum that Kaunas had built up.

Fucking WORSE than amateur management.

no excuse not to play Boyd upfront with one of the new lads, Darcheville better not start.

No matter if Mhiller is out , walter will find some excuse not to play two strikers never mind boyd , dont be surprsied to see JCD or Daniel Cousint be bothered starting

no excuse not to play Boyd upfront with one of the new lads, Darcheville better not start.

No matter if Mhiller is out , walter will find some excuse not to play two strikers never mind boyd , dont be surprsied to see JCD or Daniel Cousint be bothered starting

JCD will start. Probably with Velicka. Would much rather have Cousin on the pitch though.

No Miller, surely that's a result?

as previously mentioned who is going to run with the ball, it aint going to be mculloch, thomson or whoever else he can put in

He hasn't done much running with the ball so far, in fact his running has been pretty pointless like running into spaces where he'll never get the ball. Its all very well having pace but you have to have a certain amount of ability and composure when you get it. Miller has neither.

I am happy with this news. I hope Boyd gets a go.

Boyd deserves a chance, but will his head be right the way he has been treated recently?

If I were him I would be right pissed off but it is time to put the offence in his hands in my opinion. He could ruin the SPL I believe but you are right, Smith hasn't given him one ounce of a chance.

I am happy with this news. I hope Boyd gets a go.

Boyd deserves a chance, but will his head be right the way he has been treated recently?

If I were him I would be right pissed off but it is time to put the offence in his hands in my opinion. He could ruin the SPL I believe but you are right, Smith hasn't given him one ounce of a chance.

Boyd HAS to take this chance and give it a big get it right up ya to Smith, but will it be good enough once his golden boy is fit?

IMO its Miller straight back in

I dont believe for a minute he is injured.

This is WS way of covering the fact that he knows we wont get a goal from him and doesnt want to say he has dropped him in favour of someone who might actually test the keeper.

He cant afford to bait the bears any more than he already has with this imposter, given that he has already cost us our Euro run.

He will be hoping we can get a good victory tomorrow and he can bring him back in next week when the pressure is off him a bit.

Injured my arse, picture the scene behind closed doors ?

Rangers management....

''He useless arse you better take a break on Saturday coz the bears will tear you to shreads they are not in a good mood just now'' :angry2:

And if he is injured its another fuck up coz every other useless cunt is ınjured not that it matters

...............................McGregor....................................

Whittaker..........Broadfoot.......Webster...............Papac

..................................Hemdani....................................

...............Furman........Thomson..........?*....................

..........................Boyd..........Lafferty..........................

* Fuck knows i'd like to see fleck or even Gow but I have a feeling Adam or McCulloch will play.

:rangers:

Anyone know how Miller got injured? Is this another instance of players picking up random injuries at Murray Park?

What the fck goes on over there!? Can't get through a week without players gettin banged up.

Got injured v Kaunas, you not watch the game? <_<

He got injured and stayed on the pitch limping around for a full 10 minutes after that. So its Walter's fault that Miller's missing this game :lol:

Boyd better play then.

I really hope Boyd comes on in every appearance and scores, he would have no choice but to play him then.

Miller runs about like a headless chicken and thats it, his workrate is good but he is a scorer and doesn't score.

I really hope Boyd comes on in every appearance and scores, he would have no choice but to play him then.

Meriting a game is not something Mr Smith considers when choosing a team...