The only player that Walter has ever brought through

Thermopylae

I'm probably wrong in this but I was trying to think of players that Walter has brought through the ranks and the only one I can come up with is Neil Murray. If so can it be any coincidence that he was a hard working player with no flair ... just the ones he keeps signing now

I'm probably wrong in this but I was trying to think of players that Walter has brought through the ranks and the only one I can come up with is Neil Murray. If so can it be any coincidence that he was a hard working player with no flair ... just the ones he keeps signing now

Steven Pressley? McSwegan?

Steven Pressley? McSwegan?

They had to be given a first-team opportunity due to the 3-foreigner rule in the champions league. I'll always remember Pressley falling on his arse against Marseilles at Ibrox.