Do you believe we will win the league?

Scott-RFC

Do you believe we will win the league?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe we will win the league?

• Yes
    • No, not without a couple of signings
    • No, require several signings
    • Unsure

No-one fears us anymore, and i can see why. I think we'll drop points before we even visit the great unwashed, and the first OF has me shittin myself! IMO we'll be chasing from early doors this time, we need 3/4 new (FIRST 11) players and even if we bought then tomorrow half a new team will take time to gel.

not a hope in hells chance we will win it this season, it's over before a ball has been kicked :(

even when the mhanks are playing shite, they can still score goals, we struggle to score even when we play no bad, that speaks volumes of the gulf between us.

I think I probably need to see the first 3 or 4 games before I make a decsion, but right now im going for yes, because it is the only thing we have to focus on now. Walter always said last season when we were in europe that the SPL was priority one, but i think he tried to focus too much on trying to win both and ended up losing both. Anyway,yes i think we will win the league :lol:

Guest johngers
nope, because A - We are weaker and B - we go with a denfensive approach and C - penny pinching.

A - The Club have promised to address this issue.

B - Smith has sworn to go with a more attacking approach

C - I'll give you that one.

Honestly, no. I always believe we are going to win ALL our domestic competitions before every new season, but that is obviously my heart ruling my head.

This season, with the state we are i just cant see it. I hope i'm proved to be wrong though.

nope, because A - We are weaker and B - we go with a denfensive approach and C - penny pinching.

A - The Club have promised to address this issue.

B - Smith has sworn to go with a more attacking approach

C - I'll give you that one.

The thing is m8, A - its to late for "addressing this issue" because we are already out of europe at very very early stage, so to me its too late.

No-one fears us anymore, and i can see why. I think we'll drop points before we even visit the great unwashed, and the first OF has me shittin myself! IMO we'll be chasing from early doors this time, we need 3/4 new (FIRST 11) players and even if we bought then tomorrow half a new team will take time to gel.

Spot on, especially the first sentence. We need a team and manager that WANTS and knows how to win.