'2 flair players to be signed'

Boab

'Not straight from the horses' mouth but:

RANGERS supporters' chiefs have been assured new signings will still be made after showdown talks with Sir David Murray, Martin Bain and Walter Smith yesterday.

Murray also reiterated his promise to sell the club if a suitable buyer can be found.

Rangers Assembly president Jim Templeton, one of 15 fans' reps to attend the session at Murray Park, said: "The result in Kaunas was a disaster and all three men at the top admitted as much.

"But that result has not affected plans to bring in new players and attempts to sign two flair players are being made."

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/footbal...86908-20690262/

'Not straight from the horses' mouth but:

RANGERS supporters' chiefs have been assured new signings will still be made after showdown talks with Sir David Murray, Martin Bain and Walter Smith yesterday.

Murray also reiterated his promise to sell the club if a suitable buyer can be found.

Rangers Assembly president Jim Templeton, one of 15 fans' reps to attend the session at Murray Park, said: "The result in Kaunas was a disaster and all three men at the top admitted as much.

"But that result has not affected plans to bring in new players and attempts to sign two flair players are being made."

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/footbal...86908-20690262/

:lol:

Guest The Brown Brogue

I don't give a fuck what Jim Templeton has to say, Murray will tell him whatever he wants to hear to keep him sweet and the sad thing is he will actually believe it.

2 new flair players.... i'll believe that when i see it. What happened to the "quality" signings we were supposed to be getting this summer???

I was happy to be patient, but now we've bombed out of Europe and spunked almost all our budget on strikers I really fear the worst. Hopefully the signings will be decent but you can't help but wonder why it's taken this long.

Kenneth Miller is NOT quality, but I have no doubt that he's one of the "quality signings" in Walter's eyes.

Metzhelder has been linked with an £12m move away from Madrid.

Lugano has been linked with an £15m move away from Fenerbahce.

Carlos Cuellar is a better player than the both of them!

Murray out, Bain out, Smith out!

Metzhelder has been linked with an £12m move away from Madrid.

Lugano has been linked with an £15m move away from Fenerbahce.

Carlos Cuellar is a better player than the both of them!

Murray out, Bain out, Smith out!

Metzelder is too injury prone to pay anyhting over £6m for him IMO and Lugano is good but worth nowhere near that!

Sad thing is, if Cuellar was at a Premiership club he'd be linked with moves away for that sort of money, or even more!