Giorgos Karagounis

andyboy66

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a good player but I can't see him leaving Pana. He returned to Greece as his family wanted to move back home. At almost 32 he is nearing the end of his career.

I can't see him to Scotland when his family failed to settle in Lisbon. I may be wrong tho.

If the price is right then I'd take him.

Was a wasted journey, Karagounis only got the last 20 minutes. Seems he's out of favour at Pana.

Surely after watching Pana last season and at the Euro's, McCoist didn't have to fly out to Greece to watch him?

I rate Karagounis ridiculously highly. I think he's a fantastic talent, he should have been bigger than he was at Inter.

He's the type of player who LOVES the ball though. The ball HAS to go to him at every opportunity, think of Tugay with Ferguson. Eek.

It'll be a weird one, a weird one that i'll welcome. Karagounis would improve our midfield SO much, even at the age of 31.

It was on Clyde yesterday that DJ said that Coisty had gone to Athens on Wednesday morning to scout a player who was playing that night.

Prob went for a cheap tranny shag.

guys, i know for an absolute fact that coisty flew on KLM to Amsterdam on Wednesday morning...A good friend of mine sat next to him in business class - you can check my previous posts...amsterdam is clearly a hub for many diff countries so wouldnt surprise me if he then flew onto greece

It was on Clyde yesterday that DJ said that Coisty had gone to Athens on Wednesday morning to scout a player who was playing that night.

Prob went for a cheap tranny shag.

guys, i know for an absolute fact that coisty flew on KLM to Amsterdam on Wednesday morning...A good friend of mine sat next to him in business class - you can check my previous posts...amsterdam is clearly a hub for many diff countries so wouldnt surprise me if he then flew onto greece

Prob went for a :smo:

He's an excellent playmaker, who also has has pretty good dribbling skills, aswell as that knack of being able to "win" free kicks in dangerous areas and then deliver a good ball in.

I'm surely not alone in thinking that we could score 10-15 more goals a year if we can get somebody with a good delivery on them? We have the height in our side, we just need the deliver to be correct.

He's also experienced in a more defence minded 4-5-1 formation and suprisingly hard working for being a playmaker from the mainland Europe.

He's an excellent playmaker, who also has has pretty good dribbling skills, aswell as that knack of being able to "win" free kicks in dangerous areas and then deliver a good ball in.

I'm surely not alone in thinking that we could score 10-15 more goals a year if we can get somebody with a good delivery on them? We have the height in our side, we just need the deliver to be correct.

He's also experienced in a more defence minded 4-5-1 formation and suprisingly hard working for being a playmaker from the mainland Europe.

But is this true though, or was it the other Greek guy that Ally was looking at? Has this been mentioned in any of today's papers?