Giorgos Karagounis

andyboy66

He's an excellent playmaker, who also has has pretty good dribbling skills, aswell as that knack of being able to "win" free kicks in dangerous areas and then deliver a good ball in.

I'm surely not alone in thinking that we could score 10-15 more goals a year if we can get somebody with a good delivery on them? We have the height in our side, we just need the deliver to be correct.

He's also experienced in a more defence minded 4-5-1 formation and suprisingly hard working for being a playmaker from the mainland Europe.

But is this true though, or was it the other Greek guy that Ally was looking at? Has this been mentioned in any of today's papers?

Couldn't tell you mate.

I live on an island miles from anywhere. We don't get the Newspapers until 1 o'clock on a Sunday :craphead:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's an excellent playmaker, who also has has pretty good dribbling skills, aswell as that knack of being able to "win" free kicks in dangerous areas and then deliver a good ball in.

I'm surely not alone in thinking that we could score 10-15 more goals a year if we can get somebody with a good delivery on them? We have the height in our side, we just need the deliver to be correct.

He's also experienced in a more defence minded 4-5-1 formation and suprisingly hard working for being a playmaker from the mainland Europe.

But is this true though, or was it the other Greek guy that Ally was looking at? Has this been mentioned in any of today's papers?

Iv raked about all day and no sign of it mate