So, how did Bougherra play on his debut?

Boab

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

solid, didn't make any mistakes.

Being plunged in next to Broadfoot and Dailly was never going to be straightforward but he hasn't really put a foot wrong without being spectacular. Looks like he would compliment Cuellar well from first viewing

I was quite satisfied by the fact that his first two balls he played out of defence were along the ground and found a man, not a hopeless punt up the park, he looks to be a very good addition and looked rarely troubled!

Bou-bou- bougherra!

Being plunged in next to Broadfoot and Dailly was never going to be straightforward but he hasn't really put a foot wrong without being spectacular. Looks like he would compliment Cuellar well from first viewing

Agree totally, When will Cuellar be back, the side missed him.

had a good game, his passes out of defence were almost always spot on, didnt make any mistakes really, looking forward to him settling in and coming out of his shell more cause the boy can dribble.

I was quite satisfied by the fact that his first two balls he played out of defence were along the ground and found a man, not a hopeless punt up the park, he looks to be a very good addition and looked rarely troubled!

Bou-bou- bougherra!

and even his first long ball found someone!

He looked very solid today. Strong in the air, tackled well and his passing out of defence was great. I am looking forward to seeing him play along Cuellar as I believe they would have a great partnership.

Agree totally, When will Cuellar be back, the side missed him.

hopefully for the next game, he should really have been back for this one. slightly worried he wasn't risked in case a further injury would rule out a transfer :anguish:

Weir is Walter's captain so Bougherra will probably be played in midfield, but today he was very solid as a CB.

His distribution is better than most of midfielders at the moment so he will probably improve the midfield! <_<