So, how did Bougherra play on his debut?

Boab

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He played well. I read a few posts slating Broadfoot but I personally thought he had a good game today. Stopped an almost certain goal towards the end with a well timed tackle too.

Yep was solid. It will have to be Cuéllar and Bougherra at the back. With Papac at LB we have the best defence in the SPL.

We have more that one ST so, hopefully if one is having an off time, one of the other 9 shouldn't be.

It's been said from the start that we need a Midfield.

But well done Bougherra.

Him and the king would be solid.

With papac and whittaker supporting, I think we have a good back four.

Are you serious? Whittaker is fucking awful.

better than Broadfoot :anguish: we should try Alan Lowing

Strolled through the game.

I just hope we can keep Cuellar because he and Bougherra with Papac at LB and a good RB would form a very solid back four who could all defend and actually play football!

The prospect of him and Cuellar together is mouthwatering. I thought he looked extremely comfortable.

His distribution was great which was the main thing for me. He's decent enough in the air and he has a good turn of pace. He'll stroll the SPL.

A bit off topic, but was anyone else impressed with Darren Barr? I thought he looked fantastic at times, i wouldnt object to him being brought in to replace Weir/Broadfoot.

Some of his passes out of defence were top class, no big long hopefull punts.

His 1st pass was a cracker :lol:

We're so used to long punts up the park and that's what it looked like we were getting.

But one lovely, disguised pass into an unmarked midfielder later and I was very happy :)

The prospect of him and Cuellar together is mouthwatering. I thought he looked extremely comfortable.

His distribution was great which was the main thing for me. He's decent enough in the air and he has a good turn of pace. He'll stroll the SPL.

A bit off topic, but was anyone else impressed with Darren Barr? I thought he looked fantastic at times, i wouldnt object to him being brought in to replace Weir/Broadfoot.

(tu)

As daft as it sounds, Darren Barr and Scott Arfield would improve our team.

Yea, as said... whittaker is the best right back we have. Lowing is awful and broadfoot should get his name engraved on the bench.

Given a bit more stability with them four at back, and he'd perform like he did at hibs.

Yea, as said... whittaker is the best right back we have. Lowing is awful and broadfoot should get his name engraved on the bench.

Given a bit more stability with them four at back, and he'd perform like he did at hibs.

Put a decent winger in front of him, then I'd like to see how he does.

(tu)

As daft as it sounds, Darren Barr and Scott Arfield would improve our team.

(tu)