So, how did Bougherra play on his debut?

Boab

If we work on Whittaker's passing then we have a player, bluntly, he is the worst passer of a ball ive ever seen!

It holds him back so much, he actually struggles to make a pass over 5 yards.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very decent debut in tricky conditions, he looks like he could settle well. A decent replacement for Carlos by the looks of it

True.

If the worst comes to the worst, he'll be an adequate replacement.

I just hope he stays at centre half and not shoved into midfield. The big man had the pipe and slippers out yesterday... a walk in the park.

Bougherra surprised me, I never thought a CB from a championship side could be that comfortable on the ball....good debut needs more games before a full assessment if honest but its looking good so far (tu)

Bougherra surprised me, I never thought a CB from a championship side could be that comfortable on the ball....good debut needs more games before a full assessment if honest but its looking good so far (tu)

Really?

Championship is years in front of the SPL.

I don't think either Celtic or Rangers could get out of it at the first time of asking, I really don't.

Really?

Championship is years in front of the SPL.

I don't think either Celtic or Rangers could get out of it at the first time of asking, I really don't.

its not that, when I think of a championship defender I'm thinking of Gary Breen, Robert Page and Paul Butler all gash

i don't see the match but i hope that MAGIC will be very good for the others matchs

Im sure he will.

Seen a lot of highlights and he looks a real find.Not like WS to buy a ball playing centre half.

I think he will use him as a def/mid.

Rumours are Loovens will be here soon too & if so no danger of both them playing WS style Wattenaccio.