DMB, JCD and Cousin

Danny

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DMB is a chocolate prince, he can't be played against shite like Falkirk etc, wrapped in cotton wool for now, Cousin is a lump of dodgy goods, Velicka will be the man more and more as each game goes by, Lafferty will gain and gain, Kenny Misser will just keep firing blanks, the season is only just started and these bums can only get better (hopefully). Walter has his hands well tied with the shect in front of him.

dmb is class but does appear a bit fragile but not like we are saving him for europe anymore could be a important player for us in the next three games

jcd does give the team something with his driving runs even if there has been not alot at the end of them lately

cousin can be very effective if motivated if no one wants to buy him maybe that will up his game scored some vital goals for us in europe last year

put it this way they give us something different and give me that over some of the scottish players we have and we will have a more balanced attacking side

Shame JCD is finished, he done fuck all when he came on!

He's actually stronger on the right wing. He can't finish for toffee these days, but he does have pace and can create chances.

How can you play good football or winning football when essentially half the team if not more is not being played in their natural positions?

It's starting to get ridiculous now

:rolleyes:

What's your point?

Darcheville aint a right winger.

Just because he has pace, should be nowere near the first team.

Plus he would hardly last the first half on the wings.

No, what was your point with what you quoted. It seemed to be a dig at me but I don't see the actual logic of said dig?

Cousin isn't interested. I would have him no where near the team. Hopefully he'll be sold but can't see any one wanting him.

(tu)

I don't care if Cousin doesn't care. If he plays well when called upon, that's my concern.

Put Hemdani in at CM, play DMB on any wing and drop McCulloch.

Problem sorted.

What would Hemdani add? Creativity? I don't think so.

As much as I don't want McCulloch in there I don't think Hemdani would improve it much.

Oh aye, I totally agree.

Realisitcally, Hemdani has a lot more of a chance of getting a game than Furman.

DMB is a chocolate prince, he can't be played against shite like Falkirk etc, wrapped in cotton wool for now, Cousin is a lump of dodgy goods, Velicka will be the man more and more as each game goes by, Lafferty will gain and gain, Kenny Misser will just keep firing blanks, the season is only just started and these bums can only get better (hopefully). Walter has his hands well tied with the shect in front of him.

Its his own fucking fault he put it there. we have to suffer it and no-one can do a thing about it. we are on the verge of selling our best players and if we do we will be fighting relagation never mind trying to win the league

doh

Not another 'DMB is too light' post.

I take it you want a team full of Daillys and McCullochs then aye? :rolleyes:

And he still managed to do more than Boyd did all match.

Apart from helping to set up a goal, obviously..... ;)

I'd have had Cousin on from the start. He's the most creative striker we have by quite a distance and he can actually control a ball. Im still shocked that no one has took him off our hands, even though he's getting on a bit, £2 million is a steal for him.

I cant wait till DMB is back. He would've had a field day against Aafjes yesterday.

Hemdani does not have a positive bone in his body, frustrates me every time he plays, gets the ball stops and either passes sideways or backwards, a big no thanks for me. Gives the same as Lee McCulloch imo, fuck all.

Hemdani's role in the team is to pick the ball up and start moves by playing short, simple passes to the more attack minded players in the side.

Peoiple would say you were mad if you criticised Boyd fro scoring goals, so why are so people so quick to criticise Hemdani for carrying out his role in the side?

Hemdani's probably the most cultured player we have on our books. However in Scotland a good defensive midfielder is somebody that snarls, kicks and battles rather than somebody who can play football.

There's no doubt his form has dipped, but I believe that if we played a team that had a more attacking approach from wide areas then Hemdani's value to Rangers, both in terms of his play on the pitch and his potential transfer value would be incredible.

Infact I'd go as far as to say that guys like Beasley, Buffel & Hemdani just shouldn't even have bothered coming to play in Scotland, because there ability isn't appreciated at all.

Hemdani does not have a positive bone in his body, frustrates me every time he plays, gets the ball stops and either passes sideways or backwards, a big no thanks for me. Gives the same as Lee McCulloch imo, fuck all.

Hemdani's role in the team is to pick the ball up and start moves by playing short, simple passes to the more attack minded players in the side.

Criticsing him for doing it is be similar to criticising Boyd for scoring goals.

Hemdani's probably the most cultured player we have on our books. However in Scotland a good defensive midfielder is somebody that snarls, kicks and battles rather than somebody who can play football.

There's no doubt his form has dipped, but I believe that if we played a team that had a more attacking approach from wide areas then Hemdani's value to Rangers, both in terms of his play on the pitch and his potential transfer value would be incredible.

Infact I'd go as far as to say that guys like Beasley, Buffel & Hemdani just shouldn't even have bothered coming to play in Scotland, because there ability isn't appreciated at all.

Nail on the head.

The sad thing about it is that people constantly have a go at Smith for playing his 'big lads' like Broadfoot and McCulloch etc, yet they greet like little babies when DMB, Buffel or Hemdani get a game - what do these people want?

How ANYONE can say Hemdani offers the same as Lee McCulloch at centre-mid is staggering beyond belief.

doh

Not another 'DMB is too light' post.

I take it you want a team full of Daillys and McCullochs then aye? :rolleyes:

These posts are best ignored, PG. Tiresome and uninformed are the two words that spring to mind.

I cant wait on him coming back and dishing out copious amounts of humble pie. The whole "lightweight" claim just depresses me to be honest.

I feel it doesnt matter who plays and who doesnt we are all round pish, we have a team like Falkirk passing us off the park whats gone wrong we are better than Falkirk is it a case that we need

someone like big Hughs running our team and getting back to playing football instead of this dire stuff we have to put up with.I have a feeling someone in the SPL is going to come along and give us one good fucking doing.

These posts are best ignored, PG. Tiresome and uninformed are the two words that spring to mind.

I cant wait on him coming back and dishing out copious amounts of humble pie. The whole "lightweight" claim just depresses me to be honest.

Uninformed is a bit uncalled for, DMB is not worth risking against the likes of Falkirk, that is a very valid point to be made i thought. I'm sure DMB will do some damage and I look forward to it but Walter would have been daft to put him on against Falkirk coming back from injury. Ok chocolate prince was a little too much maybe but you get the point, we need a team to grind out results against some teams and a more skilled team for Hearts, Celtic and a few others. We'll see lumpen mud battles with some games and DMB Hemdani et cetera when they are needed. Walter wants to win the SPL and will do what it takes, although i don't always agree with him. If DMB picks up further injury playing Falkirk and their likes, and misses games where his speed is needed, I think you'd all go spare. If that is uninformed then I'm sorry.

I can't believe Smith started with Dailly and McCulloch again.

For me Smith should go for that and take these clowns with him.absolute joke .

Where is Hemdani.he is a midfileder and should be played but Smith plays McCulloch..........fuckin joke

Uninformed is a bit uncalled for, DMB is not worth risking against the likes of Falkirk, that is a very valid point to be made i thought. I'm sure DMB will do some damage and I look forward to it but Walter would have been daft to put him on against Falkirk coming back from injury. Ok chocolate prince was a little too much maybe but you get the point, we need a team to grind out results against some teams and a more skilled team for Hearts, Celtic and a few others. We'll see lumpen mud battles with some games and DMB Hemdani et cetera when they are needed. Walter wants to win the SPL and will do what it takes, although i don't always agree with him. If DMB picks up further injury playing Falkirk and their likes, and misses games where his speed is needed, I think you'd all go spare. If that is uninformed then I'm sorry.

The lightweight claim is nothing but a myth. Sure, he wasnt fit and shouldnt have came on but cmon, lightweight?

As ive said many a time, he's had his best games in the SPL when he's been up against Ross Tokely (the most physical player in the league!)

Falkirk aren't a team of kickers though, that's what I was getting at.

When he was up against the hammer throwers like ICT and QOTS last year, I thought he was MOTM in all honesty.

A lot of people have very short memories when it comes to Beasley and I can't figure out why, I thought he was excellent up until he got injured last year.

He's actually stronger on the right wing. He can't finish for toffee these days, but he does have pace and can create chances.

Sure, he can add a bit, for a while. But I have friends who are a Bordeaux fan, and even as we signed him, mate said many were happy to see them go, because he kept missing clear chances. "He could miss an open goal from a few feet." And I think we saw that once or twice last season, in quite crucial circumstances.

JCD would be my first choice striker.

He has strength and puts himself about, as wel as scoring some important goals last season

Boyd is a total waster, and Cousin is a coward that tried to bail out to Fulham, and then said he was happy to stay when fifa knocked him back.

I think Miller is a better option than JCD. For me, JCD is nothing but an impact sub.