The best natural footballer in our team.

papaguy51

DMB :lol:

Bougerrha, Cuellar, Ferguson, Hemdani and when he decides to turn up Cousins!

The only player with enough skill and intelligence to run into the corner flag at the 88th minute and keep the ball to hold onto a win.

He's never fit though!

Doesn't mean he's not the most naturally gifted footballer in our team.

Ronaldo is always injured and has been for the past 7 years. Does that mean he has no natural talent?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

DMB :lol:

Bougerrha, Cuellar, Ferguson, Hemdani and when he decides to turn up Cousins!

The only player with enough skill and intelligence to run into the corner flag at the 88th minute and keep the ball to hold onto a win.

He's never fit though!

Doesn't mean he's not the most naturally gifted footballer in our team.

Ronaldo is always injured and has been for the past 7 years. Does that mean he has no natural talent?

I never said he wasn't, but he's never fit it show it. He's also inconsitant and just coz you lot all like doesn't mean I have to! :craphead:

Boyd

Kris Boyd is a fucking awful footballer, in my opinion!

A natural goalscorer, definitely, but a natural footballer he certainly is not.

Haven't seen enough of a few people to make judgement on them (eg Magic, DMB at Rangers) but I think Cuellar's sense of timing and positioning is impeccable. Cousin is also a gifted player when he tries.

Barry Ferguson is good at a single style of football these days and looks very uncomfortable when required to do anything else. Its important to note that while I don't like his manner of play, he nonetheless managed to make our system workable last year and was part of setting our slow but steady tempo. By contrast Kevin Thomson has yet to show that he can impose himself on the Rangers midfield and dictate the pace of play.

Novo a very natural footballer

I would disagree with that, Hes an impact footballer.

Things can happen, and they cant. Tricks can come off in some games for him and they cant in others..

His form on the day.

you could say the same about Cristiano ronaldo

Novo a very natural footballer

I would disagree with that, Hes an impact footballer.

Things can happen, and they cant. Tricks can come off in some games for him and they cant in others..

His form on the day.

you could say the same about Cristiano ronaldo

Natural though.

Novos improved over the last few years, Some, or most of the crow, Hated the guy at one point. Till he scored at Dunfermline or st mirren and got a wee run on the go..

He was a few hours away from signing for Wolves/Burnley at one point.

Bougherra looks really really comfortable on the ball. He never aimlessly launched it up the pitch yesterday, he was always trying to find a man.

Ferguson (by far the most natural footballer on our books), Burke, Papac (he can easily beat men), Cousin and Hemdani too.