Day 1 of the SPL

papaguy51

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yip, another disgraceful decision by the cheating corrupt bastards.

The defender had his hands outstretched showing that he wasn't touching him, but no that's no good enough. What a joke.

Just another one to add to his list of dreadful decisions - ironically in favour of his bhoy hood heroes. He gives them a free-kick for fuck all last year at Love Street... so what do they do with this controversial ref? I know, appoint him in yet another Celtc game.

What fucking chance have we got.

Conspiracy theories already.

Please.

Hey, just saying.

Funnily enough, it's good old Eddie Smith again.

Did that ref not hand Celtic like 9 points worth of awful decisions last season?

Hmmm....

Not only do they have a slightly better squad, they also have the support of the referees.

Gonna be a long hard season for us! :(

Oh FFS, that didn't take long...and I don't mean dodgy penalties. Didn't expect it from you though.

Please.

Hey, just saying.

Did that ref not hand Celtic like 9 points worth of awful decisions last season?

Hmmm....

Thats what i was saying in the celtic v st mirren thread as well, eddie smith is a well known tim, every game for them he officiates, celtic are showered with baffling decisions in their favour.

Please.

Hey, just saying.

Hmmm....

He was the referee that gave a non-free kick to Celtic late in the game to beat St Mirren at Love Street (or whatever the hell it's called now) last season.

Not only do they have a slightly better squad, they also have the support of the referees.

Oh FFS, that didn't take long...and I don't mean dodgy penalties. Didn't expect it from you though.

I'm just trying to get another debate going :D

It's actually the fact that it's Eddie Smith again Briton, he's rather...questionable when officiating Celtic games.

Why are you ignoring the obvious here? Did they, or did they not, get yet another awful decision in their favour today? Did the same 'poor' decision making not gift wrap them several points last year?

Actually, there are a shedload of people on RM who do actually think refs are against us.

We should pin a thread this season and count how many decisions they get (wrongly) in their favour and what ref awarded them, and do the same for Rangers.

Would be an interesting and efficient way to settle this mythical argument once and for all.

Actually, there are a shedload of people on RM who do actually think refs are against us.

We should pin a thread this season and count how many decisions they get (wrongly) in their favour and what ref awarded them, and do the same for Rangers.

Would be an interesting and efficient way to settle this mythical argument once and for all.

good idea

Conspiracy theories?...no

Incompetent refs?.......yes :angry2:

funny how this particular ref is constantly incompetent in making decisions that benefit celtic and never gives an incompetent one against them :shifty:

Conspiracy theories?...no

Incompetent refs?.......yes :angry2:

Incompetence I could grudgingly accept. We all make mistakes, but for it to happen again, and again, and again is more than just incompetence in my opinion.

What was the feeling on our penalty yesterday btw?

Setanta showed 2 shitty angles and Booth/Crocker decided it was a stonewaller (shocker :rolleyes:), but the reaction of our players suggested otherwise.