Day 1 of the SPL

papaguy51

Conspiracy theories?...no

Incompetent refs?.......yes :angry2:

Incompetence I could grudgingly accept. We all make mistakes, but for it to happen again, and again, and again is more than just incompetence in my opinion.

I can remember them behaving the same way in the 70s and 80s the same you are just now, thats how much our support has changed

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Incompetence I could grudgingly accept. We all make mistakes, but for it to happen again, and again, and again is more than just incompetence in my opinion.

I can remember them behaving the same way in the 70s and 80s the same you are just now, thats how much our support has changed

So I'm imagining it then? All these decision they get are spot on, are they? Give me piece.

So I'm imagining it then? All these decision they get are spot on, are they? Give me piece.

Im not saying its correct but its swings and roundabouts, we will get decisions that are not correct you wait and see

Im not saying its correct but its swings and roundabouts, we will get decisions that are not correct you wait and see

Will we get the same glaringly obvious mistakes from the same bunch of refs though?

That's what Celtic enjoy.

Aye, I was told that last season aswell and I'm still waiting...

istock000002694919xsmalwc4.jpg

we get some for us, we get some against us, that is swings and roundabouts. Celtic get a much higher proportion for than against particularly from this referee, don't know how you can just accept that.

Conspiracy theories already.

Please.

Hey, just saying.

Funnily enough, it's good old Eddie Smith again.

Did that ref not hand Celtic like 9 points worth of awful decisions last season?

Hmmm....

He was the referee that gave a non-free kick to Celtic late in the game to beat St Mirren at Love Street (or whatever the hell it's called now) last season.

It was indeed :computers:

that venegoor is a dirty fukcing cheating scumbag, fukcing feien bastard, well done st mirren for making them work, only took a dive fae a fukcing fenien fanny and a ref that is a wee tad a prick

Bah, full time 1-0.

Chalk up the first 3 points for a refereeing mistake in Celtic's favour.

We were lucky to get 3 points and so were they today thats the truth of the matter

What a fucking ridiculous argument.

We earned them through a nice piece of football, Celtic got their goal from another mistake from Eddie Smith.

Bah, full time 1-0.

We were lucky to get 3 points and so were they today thats the truth of the matter

Sweep sweep...

They were gifted the points today, we weren't. That's the truth of the matter.

Bah, full time 1-0.

Could we get like a poll started (Like we do for the player ratings) for ref decisions for Celtic?

I was thinking more of a pinned thread.

Keep tally on the wrong decisions in favour of Rangers and Celtic, and what referees give them.

Tally them up at the end of the season, argument over.

papa, how about you try and organise a League (table) of Justice where points are given for the outcomes given that wrong decisions leading to goals/disallowed goals are correct. So today would be 0-0 and hence only 1 point for Celtic.

I'm sure Oleg done something similar last season, and if my memory serves me correctly I think he came up with about 15-20 points which could have went in our favour had the decisions been correct.

papa, how about you try and organise a League (table) of Justice where points are given for the outcomes given that wrong decisions leading to goals/disallowed goals are correct. So today would be 0-0 and hence only 1 point for Celtic.

That'd be pretty hard to work out, but we could give something a go.

It can be the first RangersMedia experiment :)

I'm sure Oleg done something similar last season, and if my memory serves me correctly I think he came up with about 15-20 points which could have went in our favour had the decisions been correct.

Was it more more like 30? :blink:

I haven't seen Mr Positive since the day before the Kaunas game.