Day 1 of the SPL

papaguy51

You can debate with anybody you want but stop forcing them to say things they dont want to, I prefer to go through the proper channels like complain through my SC and take it from there, I have no time for crying on the internet all day about it although I will give my opinion.

If you prefer to do that with your other pals on here, the same ones who tried to get me removed then thats up to you

I can only think you come from the teenage group due to the imature respone and accusations, if you dont want to debate with older bears then say so

Who am I forcing to say things they don't want to?

Don't patronise me with that age pish either.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you do one on the guy who wants our best goalscorer punted but says nothing about Miller

In all fairness, I know fans that have been going for 25 years that still aren't sure about Boyd.

The fact that you're defending yet another ridiculous decision in favour of them is worrying.

My post count is 80, are you trying to say all of my posts smack of being one of the filth, you dont know the diifference either pal

I haven't had the displeasure of reading them all, but I'd hope not.

You are an ordinary member with many posts but what gives you the right to impose on my privacy lke requestşng my IP address

As admin said dont debate the member debate the issue

Did you do one on the guy who wants our best goalscorer punted but says nothing about Miller

In all fairness, I know fans that have been going for 25 years that still aren't sure about Boyd.

The fact that you're defending yet another ridiculous decision in favour of them is worrying.

My post count is 80, are you trying to say all of my posts smack of being one of the filth, you dont know the diifference either pal

I haven't had the displeasure of reading them all, but I'd hope not.

You are an ordinary member with many posts but what gives you the right to impose on my privacy lke requestşng my IP address

What if the issue is the member fighting tooth and nail to defend Celtic?

You can debate with anybody you want but stop forcing them to say things they dont want to, I prefer to go through the proper channels like complain through my SC and take it from there, I have no time for crying on the internet all day about it although I will give my opinion.

If you prefer to do that with your other pals on here, the same ones who tried to get me removed then thats up to you

I can only think you come from the teenage group due to the imature respone and accusations, if you dont want to debate with older bears then say so

Who am I forcing to say things they don't want to?

Don't patronise me with that age pish either.

You certainly dont like what I say but thats your problem

Patronize you ? christ I dont even know you, you are on the internet and couldnt careless how you feel its only text, and I dont care if you are 17 or 47 son

(tu)

We've got a very efficient system for plugging the tims out.

Anyway to get this back on topic, I havn't seen the penalty as I was at footy. I've heard about it and read about it, sounds like an another awful decision. I'll wait till I see it though, any highlights?

(tu)

We've got a very efficient system for plugging the tims out.

Anyway to get this back on topic, I havn't seen the penalty as I was at footy. I've heard about it and read about it, sounds like an another awful decision. I'll wait till I see it though, any highlights?

make your own mind up JADAMS

Listen to that fucking wanker booth! "In the end it didn't matter..." So what Boothy , you are saying it is irrelevant as to wether the penalty was dodgy or not ? Compare and contrast the sustained bleating and moaning about KTs supposed dive in the box last season which did NOT result in a penalty being given.

This is NOT an equal playing field.

Listen to that fucking wanker booth! "In the end it didn't matter..." So what Boothy , you are saying it is irrelevant as to wether the penalty was dodgy or not ? Compare and contrast the sustained bleating and moaning about KTs supposed dive in the box last season which did NOT result in a penalty being given.

This is NOT an equal playing field.

He's a fucking wank of a man.

You hear him yesterday?

You'd think Higdon rolled a ball down the middle of the goal into McGregor's arms! He gave Greegs fuck all praise for a superb save, blaming it completely on Higdon's poor penalty.

Grade A bitter wooly-jumper humper.

Will a cheating ref result in a 10-page Daily Record pullout?

"Celtic got their defence of the Scottish Premier League title off to a winning start thanks to a controversial Barry Robson penalty against St Mirren."

And that`s where the controversy will end folks. You won`t hear much else about it.

Cast your mind back to March 2005 when a late Rangers penalty at Tynecastle resulted in multi-page newspaper pullouts, hours of airtime on radio to feed conspiracy theories and some absurd comments from writers purely because a decision in a tight title race impacted negatively on Celtic.

Then last year, in another game that didn`t involve Celtic, Mike McCurry`s decisions at Ibrox against Dundee United resulted in Craig Levein being given time to rant about bias at Ibrox on air, hours of phone-in time dedicated to feeding anti-Celtic conspiracy theories and some ridiculous comments from the impartial ones in the press on the validity of the SPL title.

This weekend, Will Haining of St. Mirren had the audacity to be held back by Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink inside the box and the cheating Dutchman won a penalty, which was converted to win the game 1-0, with Haining earning a red card. Now we`re used to referees occasionally making mistakes but, in this case, the referee has previous and, if we`re following the two examples mentioned above, you would expect parity with the manner in which the incident is highlighted.

Eddie Smith, the referee at Celtic Park on Sunday, was the man who in February of last season awarded a non-free-kick to Celtic in the 87th minute against St Mirren when Celtic were struggling. The free kick was scored and St. Mirren, undeservedly, lost 1-0.

Given how quick and eager so many within the Scottish football media are to jump on and highlight referee decisions that do not impact favourably on Celtic, can we now expect a 10 page pullout giving examples of Eddie Smith`s previous bias along with hours of airtime on cheating players and referees with comments on how this season`s SPL title is already "tainted with the foul stench of corruption"? I doubt it.

Referees and journalists alike are no-doubt thinking of their homes and their families when writing about or giving decisions against Celtic, given the fans` previous efforts at smashing windows (Hugh Dallas), sending death threats (Mike McCurry) and even threatening pundits` children (Ewan Cameron). With this culture of intimidation by cowards hiding on the internet, will anyone have the bottle to stand up to the cheats this season?

Link

An absolutely disgraceful decision, how on earth does he think he can get away such blatant cheating?

He will get away with it. They always do.

The thing is... even if he did make contact, Hesselink still got his shot away. If he put the ball in the net, would he have gave a penalty? You can't have it both ways in a situation like that. It's like the Brown and Whittaker situation at Ibrox last year... he played on and had a shot at goal, so the ref should not have been able to pull it back. It really is fucking astonishing.

Reckon we should start a Tally? after the way last season went for te I'd be interested to know how the match changing decision balance out. 1-0 celtic for me.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=74868

LMFAO! brilliant will be an interesting thread. sorry just on today not read all the threads!

Great minds..