Eddie Smith as good as unfurled the flag today !

BLUEDIGNITY

See he has started where he left off last season giving cheating decisions to his celtic family. Starting early this season is Phil O'Donnells brother-in-law isn't he ? Thats because he knows we have 8 away game of of the first 13 and are without Fergie, he knows that if enough damage is done early the League could be finished in the first third of the season. Aye as I said last year while the mugs were mourning O'Donnell the scum were scheming. :sherlock:

See he has started where he left off last season giving cheating decisions to his celtic family. Starting early this season is Phil O'Donnells brother-in-law isn't he ? Thats because he knows we have 8 away game of of the first 13 and are without Fergie, he knows that if enough damage is done early the League could be finished in the first third of the season. Aye as I said last year while the mugs were mourning O'Donnell the scum were scheming. :sherlock:

Right on the nail , this is the season where we will quite simply have to fight back against this kind of bias.

who makes these fixture lists ? :mad:

It was suppose to be a Canadian firm who does that sort of thing (Hired by the SPL) ;)

We're just all paranoid, apparently...

Quite frankly if there is people still defending these cunts then they have got to be questionable ! :sherlock:

Quite frankly if there is people still defending these cunts then they have got to be questionable ! :sherlock:

I second the motion.

some are that blind but we know all about the cheats and its going to be another long season trying to beat teams plus the refs like smith and linesman.

Peter Lawwell: "Last year probably condensed 120 years of Celtic history into a year, in terms of the triumphs, the tragedies, the pain and the joy which happened within 12 months. The tragedy of losing Tommy remains with us and always will. I think on Sunday it will hopefully be a real Celtic day in terms of the joy of unfurling the flag and the sadness and the respect shown for Tommy. I'm sure it will be a very powerful day. Tommy's illness had an impact on the club long before his death. Gordon Strachan and the guys who worked with Tommy every day - I got close to him as well - tried to support him and Rosemary and the family but we just felt helpless. We wanted to help but you just felt what can we do?'. Coping with that while watching Tommy battle it really had an effect. Did it give us that extra motivation to win the league? It could well have done. It could have galvanised everyone and given the extra motivation to see us over the line."

Not enough to postpone games for him but the hypocritical lying scum ! :sherlock:

Peter Lawwell: "Last year probably condensed 120 years of Celtic history into a year, in terms of the triumphs, the tragedies, the pain and the joy which happened within 12 months. The tragedy of losing Tommy remains with us and always will. I think on Sunday it will hopefully be a real Celtic day in terms of the joy of unfurling the flag and the sadness and the respect shown for Tommy. I'm sure it will be a very powerful day. Tommy's illness had an impact on the club long before his death. Gordon Strachan and the guys who worked with Tommy every day - I got close to him as well - tried to support him and Rosemary and the family but we just felt helpless. We wanted to help but you just felt what can we do?'. Coping with that while watching Tommy battle it really had an effect. Did it give us that extra motivation to win the league? It could well have done. It could have galvanised everyone and given the extra motivation to see us over the line."

Not enough to postpone games for him but the hypocritical lying scum ! :sherlock:

It was suppose to be a Canadian firm who does that sort of thing (Hired by the SPL) ;)

A child could sit with a pencil and some paper and work out a fixture list but the SPL paid a fortune to the Canadian firm to have a computer programme do it. Unbelievable!

Aye Exactly because it suited them to play that game.

Bloody Canadians! :craphead:

What about this piece of shit smith Eh, Gus McPherson is going apeshit because the cheating bastard had the audacity to wink at him just after he awarded the penalty ? This mob are being blatant about it big time ! :sherlock:

blue do you think the papers will make a big thing out of it, or sweep sweep.

The mugs are the scum in the media and the SPL/SFA who sit back and play sweep sweep, and play the ignorance card.

Last season was a tainted title, using people's deaths to their advantage. Looks like they're not through yet.

What about this piece of shit smith Eh, Gus McPherson is going apeshit because the cheating bastard had the audacity to wink at him just after he awarded the penalty ? This mob are being blatant about it big time ! :sherlock:

blue do you think the papers will make a big thing out of it, or sweep sweep.

It's in the rhags but McPherson sayin that he and other managers are on the referees hit list but I think he's just using that as a smokescreen because he refers to the free kick that was taken by the jap last season against St Mirren and infers there was something dodgy about that decision too ! :sherlock:

Smith should not be allow another SPL Game to fcuk up, would this guy be allow a Rangers game if his back ground was reversed He is gradual building a record of dodge decisions all in some way effecting the tims either directly or indirectly this barstewart should have is whisle silenced once and for all or at the very least put out of harms way in a lower league should he be allow to continue. Arise and lets rid ourselves of this cheating barstewart

Well done Gus McPherson for not letting their cheating pish lie.

They cheated against us in the last 2 games at the Tattie Dome and got away with it.Theu done it at Love street and now the first game of the season.

Go Buddies don't let it lielike our shitbag of a chairman would.