Boyd Believes He is on the Way Out!

contacts

The drug rumours have been doing the rounds for ages.

Why not test him without warning on a Sunday morning?

Can you imagine the negative press Rangers would get?

Test all players and put it across as showing the kids, that their role models don't take drugs.

the players do get tested every week blood tests are done on a regular basis

BOYD DOES COCAINE..COME ON..HE GETS LET OFF

KEEP UP WITH RUMOUR KPL (tu)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought at first when Velicka was bought he would be Boyds replacement but Smith came out and said he wont be sold

also has contacts got this from Boyd? Could this just be paranoia from Boyds view of not being top dog at the club (even tho imo he should be)

No single player should be "top dog" at a club like Rangers, remember there is no "i" in team.

Saying that, i will be raging if we let Boyd go. :angry2:

i thought at first when Velicka was bought he would be Boyds replacement but Smith came out and said he wont be sold

also has contacts got this from Boyd? Could this just be paranoia from Boyds view of not being top dog at the club (even tho imo he should be)

No single player should be "top dog" at a club like Rangers, remember there is no "i" in team.

Saying that, i will be raging if we let Boyd go. :angry2:

It's really relevant to Boyd, but there is an "i" in genius :pipe:

I find it hard to believe that a backroom staff that includes McCoist is treating Boyd in this way.

There must be something else going on, surely.

Rumours of drug, alcohol and/or attitude problems have plagued Boyd's time at Rangers, maybe there's no smoke without fire.

One of my dads managers has something to do with Rangers and he was saying that Boyd on drugs!

Boydy wouldnt be anywere near Rangers if he did Drugs, and if he did their not going to let everyone " That has something to do with Rangers " know about.

Well Ricksen had a drink problem and how are we to know if it's true or no about Boyd!

I find it hard to believe that a backroom staff that includes McCoist is treating Boyd in this way.

Rumours of drug, alcohol and/or attitude problems have plagued Boyd's time at Rangers, maybe there's no smoke without fire.

One of my dads managers has something to do with Rangers and he was saying that Boyd on drugs!

Boydy wouldnt be anywere near Rangers if he did Drugs, and if he did their not going to let everyone " That has something to do with Rangers " know about.

Well Ricksen had a drink problem and how are we to know if it's true or no about Boyd!

Aaah yes. Because Drugs and Drink are the same in football. Hutton was out most Saturday/Sunday Nights in glasgow.. Wasted most nights. Didnt see many complaining about that. So does mcgreggor. Boyd would be NOWHERE near Rangers if he did drugs. Your dads managers talking pish (tu) Unless hes a coach, hes knows fuck awl.

As strange as it sounds, Boyd will go up in my estimation if he leaves for Germany. You just can't blame him for wanting out.

To be frank, Smith and McCoist have treated him like shit. If i was Boyd i'd have left long ago.

If he goes for anything less than £3 million then i'll be disgusted.

Just as the heading says Boyd thinks that Walter wants to move him on and expects to be transferred in the coming weeks. Although he would rather stay at the club he is preparing to be sold.

Obviously it all depends on clubs bidding for him and matching Rangers valuation.

Boyd on the way out? Fingers crossed. :craphead:

Just as the heading says Boyd thinks that Walter wants to move him on and expects to be transferred in the coming weeks. Although he would rather stay at the club he is preparing to be sold.

Obviously it all depends on clubs bidding for him and matching Rangers valuation.

Boyd on the way out? Fingers crossed. :craphead:

expect some flack :rolleyes:

Anyways did he not move away from Glasgow? I've heard it was all a bit much from him so close to the city....too much temptation to drink etc and he is attempting to clean up his act.

Bye Bye Boyd :bye:

Bye Bye King Cuellar :bye:

:anguish:

bye bye nacho too??

:angry2:

just found this aswell...

'Boro keen on deal for £2.75m Rangers striker?

Middlesbrough are poised to battle Bayer Leverkusen and Cologne for Kris Boyd

Mail The FansFC Editor

The frontman will be sacrificed by Walter Smith after his side's European exit, with neither Jean-Claude Darcheville and Daniel Cousin attracting interest from potential buyers.

24-year-old Boyd has been watched in action by Bundesliga duo Leverkusen and Cologne while 'Boro may make a late move as the transfer deadline draws nearer.

Guest therabbitt

Since Wednesday the 3rd of November 1999, the day Michael Mols got injured against Bayern, we have all been screaming for a natural born goal scorer at Rangers.

We have that in Kris Boyd.

If he goes, we will go back to wishing for another goalscorer of his ilk.

Boyd is 24, Scottish, Rangers to the core and has been our top scorer the past three seasons.

Selling him would be nothing short of a travesty in my eyes.

Aaah yes. Because Drugs and Drink are the same in football. Hutton was out most Saturday/Sunday Nights in glasgow.. Wasted most nights. Didnt see many complaining about that. So does mcgreggor. Boyd would be NOWHERE near Rangers if he did drugs. Your dads managers talking pish (tu) Unless hes a coach, hes knows fuck awl.

You're claim that Alan Hutton was 'wasted most nights' is absolutley laughable, as is your claim that if Boyd done drugs, he'd be nowhere near Rangers.

He wouldn't be the first footballer to do it and certainly wouldn't be the last.

As for the Hutton claim :lol:

Rated at £9m, one of the world's athletically best right backs but according to you, he's out drinking every night and wasted most weekends. RDB, please. Give us a break.

You're claim that Alan Hutton was 'wasted most nights' is absolutley laughable, as is your claim that if Boyd done drugs, he'd be nowhere near Rangers.

He wouldn't be the first footballer to do it and certainly wouldn't be the last.

Rated at £9m, one of the world's athletically best right backs but according to you, he's out drinking every night and wasted most weekends. RDB, please. Give us a break.

Hutton, Mcgreggor and Adam were out and about the city centre most weekends mate (tu)

So.. F*ck Off :)

Hutton, Mcgreggor and Adam were out and about the city centre most weekends mate (tu)

So.. F*ck Off :)

Stop talking rubbish.

They were out, I know this because I saw them most weekends, but your claim that they were 'wasted most nights' is laughable.

It's well known that Boyd has split us bears over his place in side but the simple question that i'd like answer to is - Who is going to score the goals to win us anything this season ?? It's certainly NOT Miller, Darcheville, or that arrogant, lazy french f****r. Jury still out on Lafferty & Velicka but can't see either matching Boyd's hit rate. What we gonna do ?