Why have we all turned our back on fergie?

Gaitens08

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why have we all turn our back on fergie? He was having his best ever season in a rangers jersey until he got injured, he was running games then when his ankle injury happend he played through pain for the club.

i like fergie hope he comes back soon.

Why have we all turn our back on fergie? He was having his best ever season in a rangers jersey until he got injured, he was running games then when his ankle injury happend he played through pain for the club.

I havnt and anybody else who does doesnt know the man wears his heart on his sleave and knows what it is to be THE RANGERS CAPTAIN.

Not as good as he once was, but we are missing him very badly. Overrun in midfield with him playing, but it has been worse without him. I could accept it in europe last season but in the spl it is a joke. Looking forward to his return. In the meantime we should be bringing in more talent for midfield. We have been over-dependant on Bazza for too long.

Not this Bear,can't wait until Mr. Rangers returns. (tu)

Who's WE ? Cause I don't know anybody who has ? :sherlock:

Really? Even better than he was in the treble season in 02-03?

I dont think anyone's really turned on Ferguson. The support has always been split with him and theres not much to talk about considering he's out injured for 3 months.

I dont think anyone's really turned on Ferguson. The support has always been split with him and theres not much to talk about considering he's out injured for 3 months.

02-03 or the Advocaat years. I was watching matches from 99-00 and we were brilliant. Ferguson dominating midfield with Reyna, GVB and Albertz.

02-03 or the Advocaat years. I was watching matches from 99-00 and we were brilliant. Ferguson dominating midfield with Reyna, GVB and Albertz.

I watched our home game against Bayern in the CL a while ago and the football we played compared to today, was brilliant :(

I watched our home game against Bayern in the CL a while ago and the football we played compared to today, was brilliant :(

Even against Parma and PSV at home. It was fantastic. I wish we had that midfield now :(

02/03 for me, the link up play between Ferguson, Arteta and de Boer is something we can only dream about now.

It's not even necessary to look back too far to see how much we have deteriorated . The performance against ICT at the start of last season was phenomenal compared to against Falkirk . Ferguson had a great game . Hopefully he will come back with a good standard of playing when he recovers .