THE WINK

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you guys know, I did a little investigation into the issue from yesterday on Youtube. All the videos were took down due to copyright infringement but get this, nothing positive surrounding celtic was removed. You can still see the penalty taken.

Just so you guys know, I did a little investigation into the issue from yesterday on Youtube. All the videos were took down due to copyright infringement but get this, nothing positive surrounding celtic was removed. You can still see the penalty taken.

yer in too deep CR! :craphead:

yes ok, it wasnt a penalty but cmon. Were sounding worse than them with posts like that.

The games over. Lets just see how many more decisions go their way.

yes ok, it wasnt a penalty but cmon. Were sounding worse than them with posts like that.

why should we its been going on for over 50 years that i know of, and still going on.

We're just paranoid...

And big gus was just imagining things, or is a liar??

He has always came accross as a stand up fella to me.

i know someone who knows big Gus

he always say's he is a brand new and stand up guy!

thats good enough for me

why should we its been going on for over 50 years that i know of, and still going on.

To say youtube are in on the cover up, or words to that effect saying they were taken down to copyright infringement, is just..paranoia at its best.

Interesting to note the attitude of Celtic fans in all of this: 'split second decision', 'honest mistake', 'that's the breaks', 'football's a non-contact sport(!)' and all manner of rubbish that comes from everyone's favourite 'good winners' <_< :angry2: .

The first referee who makes a genuine mistake, or even a legimate decision :ohmy: , that goes against Celtic will surely be in for a hard time. Make no bones, the 'sore losers' will make him a marked man. We will see a conspiracy theory that puts the moon landing into the shade <cr> !

to be honest i dont follow all these refs mistakes i would end up paranoid and sounding like a parafan lamp jungle jim

has this ref gifted them a few favours last season if so can yous name the games

with the amount of money in football they should be introducing cross country refereeing, but since no one has foreign refs in there countries and to the fact they aint full time, hence, covered by a refereeing governing body, they are always gonna be held accountable by football associations such as the SFA, save fenian accosiation. should have a seperate governing body financed by the football clubs as it is they who depend on referees, and only till this is done with scottish or foreign referees, the scottish fa will always bide with the ref, and like in most jobs they should have assesments throughout the year to clarify there abilities as a ref, there honesty and integrity, and above all, to check he aint a fenian bastard

I love how the breaks Rangers get in games are forgotten when the tims get them.

I will not believe that Rangers get refereeing breaks unless I see the evidence from a panel of Tims from The Huddleboard.

To say youtube are in on the cover up, or words to that effect saying they were taken down to copyright infringement, is just..paranoia at its best.

Youtube doesn't take down its own videos. They remove things flagged by their copyright holders.

Smith's background was investigated after last season's game at Love Street and the late Phil O'Donnell's uncle was said to be a lifelong Celtic supporter. MacPherson said: "There are a lot of questions that need to be answered but I know we won't get any replies."

Hes PODs uncle?

Smith's background was investigated after last season's game at Love Street and the late Phil O'Donnell's uncle was said to be a lifelong Celtic supporter. MacPherson said: "There are a lot of questions that need to be answered but I know we won't get any replies."

Hes PODs uncle?

Good question

Hes PODs uncle?

Lol... and now we are just starting to scratch the surface.

I've a feeling if we all knew just exactly what went on behind doors we would be in for a very big surprise.

Does it not stand to reason that referees should be made to state which team they support and what other organisations they belong to before the season starts?

That way we can avoid having taig refs giving them ludicrous decisions and we will all know who is a Freemason, Orangeman, "Knight of Saint Columbasman" or a member of the filthy RC church before a ball is kicked... meaning any dodgy decisions in games they control can be seen as honest and not underhand in any way, shape or form.

Hes PODs uncle?

Lol... and now we are just starting to scratch the surface.

I've a feeling if we all knew just exactly what went on behind doors we would be in for a very big surprise.

Does it not stand to reason that referees should be made to state which team they support and what other organisations they belong to before the season starts?

That way we can avoid having taig refs giving them ludicrous decisions and we will all know who is a Freemason, Orangeman, "Knight of Saint Columbasman" or a member of the filthy RC church before a ball is kicked... meaning any dodgy decisions in games they control can be seen as honest and not underhand in any way, shape or form.

eddie smith could state hes a hamilton fan and they board couldnt do a thing.

it wouldnt work

Eddie Smith is a Celtic fan :eltic took him to Barca as their guest

If that is true, he should be stripped of his grade 1 standing without hesitation.

I wont hold my breath though.