Newcastle target McGregor

Chef

He just signed a new deal so i very much doubt this will happen.

We got knocked outa Europe and an influx of stories come out about our best players leaving. It happens, most of it is lazy journalism. Keep your thong on.

Contracts mean Fuck all these days!

Look at the whole C.Ronaldo situation the now and even Ferguson when he moved to Blackburn!

I dont think this will happen but all his new deal means is that we will get an extra million or two more than we would have!

Look at the whole C.Ronaldo situation the now and even Ferguson when he moved to Blackburn!

I dont think this will happen but all his new deal means is that we will get an extra million or two more than we would have!

We have no idea what kinda of contract Shagger signed.

Twats like Ronaldo have loop holes and other get out clauses to keep them happy.

Also if we get offered over 8mill for shagger i would take the money and run.

Twats like Ronaldo have loop holes and other get out clauses to keep them happy.

but surely u wouldnt want our current no 2 to take the top spot

but surely u wouldnt want our current no 2 to take the top spot

There's a number of good goal keepers out there going for less than 4million. Getting 8mill for shagger would be a fantastic deal IMO.

considering the new contract, 8 mill would be suffice, i just dont want us to sell our best and let walter bring in signings that wont work, afterall hes fukked the signings already, id rather lose geegs than cuellar

Take £6m and Shay Given?? Yes, i know he's Irish but that doesnt bother me. Good keeper, excellent shot stopper and would challenge Alexander for the no.1 spot

He's also on 45k a week, which is about 17k more than our current highest earner.

yea seemingly Given has just signed a new contract as well

Take £6m and Shay Given?? Yes, i know he's Irish but that doesnt bother me. Good keeper, excellent shot stopper and would challenge Alexander for the no.1 spot

would have to be a keeper to go straight into the first squad, alexander isnt good nuff for first team, we wud ship to many goals