Novo: I won’t quit Gers

:h34rt: WE LOVE NACHO :h34rt:

Danny Cousin should watch listen and learn

NACHO NOVO today promised he has no intentions of quitting Rangers despite interest from Premiership new boys Hull City.

The English club are said to be hoping to tempt Novo down south with the promise of a bumper pay rise.

However, the little Spaniard, a cult hero at Ibrox, wants to stay in Glasgow and help the Gers get over their Champions League exit with SPL success.

Novo stated: "I am happy here. I love the fans and that is a big thing for me.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/displa...t_quit_gers.php

What has the wee man got tattooed on his arm that he is showing off??

The 5 Stars Mate :D Legend

He had the tatoos when he was with mighty Raith Rovers ;)

People also forget Novo is simply THIS kind of player - whatever team he's with he will die for. He had the same attitude for Dundee.

Too many of our fans are fooled into thinking he's in love with Rangers, when he's really just the kind of player who will always give his club, whoever they are, everything he has.

I have no complaint about that - good attitude to have. But fans need to look a little deeper.

A guy that loves the club and isnt ashamed to show it, unlike Mr Rangers Barry Ferguson (and before anyone says i know he has 5 stars on his arm too) who to me just doesnt seem to show his pride often just my opinion though!

There's only one Nacho Novo