The Official "Murray Must Go" Thread

DadoPrso9

Im not doing this out of pure spite or whatever

But how can selling Hutton for £9 million and then bringing in Christian Dailly and nothing else and now selling £10 million only to line his pockets be acceptable?

he should up and leave and follow King Carlos out of the door

Our two best defenders in the last decade - and now what?

Shipped out the door to leave us with average replacements

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've never been part of the murray GTF brigade before, but.. this is just terrible.

HOW can we go forward as a club if we sell our best player? Our defence is a shambles without him.

F*cking shocked.

:bye:

If you stop and think about it logically then you will see that none of Murray, Bain or Smith could have stopped this. Cuellar and his agent must have insisted on the release clause or he wouldn't come.

Read his quote on the Villa site and you will see that it is what Carlos wanted to do.

Yet again Bain's incompetance in negotiating contracts is shown up for all to see.

A 10 million Euro instant release clause sounds to me like a disaster waiting to happen. And with his form last season, the re-negotiating of this clause in the contract should have been his number one priority this summer.

I wish I could say "you have failed us for the last time Bain" but sadly I know there will be even more mistakes shown up before too long, and instead of the sack, he will get bonuses. Wait until you see the bonus paid out to him in the accounts to 30 June 2008!!

I've never been part of the murray GTF brigade before, but.. this is just terrible.

HOW can we go forward as a club if we sell our best player? Our defence is a shambles without him.

Fucking shocked.

:bye:

Downsizing

Stepping stone club etc etc

If you stop and think about it logically then you will see that none of Murray, Bain or Smith could have stopped this. Cuellar and his agent must have insisted on the release clause or he wouldn't come.

Read his quote on the Villa site and you will see that it is what Carlos wanted to do.

Sorry mate but you're talking shite.

Murray bain and Smith negotiated the deal to bring him here so they had that clause put in the contract - forcing their own hand to accept the bid. Additionally, they chose to rest the player for our Eurpoean games to make him more marketable. All 3 of them should therefore no longer be part of RFC in my book

Worst thing is that we blatantly didn't play him in europe so we could sell him.What genius risks losing a guaranteed 10 mill + from champs league revenue to sell a player for less than 8 million...despite the fact that the likes of villa,Newcastle etc etc would have taken him whether he was cup tied or not.I've never felt so low in over 30 years as a bear.

I wanted him out the day he shafted us over the Billy boys.

Maorray will now be remembered for the bad times.

9IAR was a long time a go now.

We have been playing second fiddle to the mhanks for a decade now. He has let the press pulverise us to a state where we aren't regognisable as the club we were in the 90's. He treats Rangers greats like shite and the supporters with contempt.

Expect a statement on stadium redevelopment soon - word of warning for you, don't believe a word of it.

He's a stinking liar

cuellar is worth more than 8 million, and is our best player by miles. fucking hell its gonna be a long season, and we havent even played a home match yet. murray obviously doesnt even care what the fall out will be like. he is an arrogant ego maniac who does things for david murray.

like the jjb 18 milion, and the 9 million for hutton, plus all the money made in europe last season it will just dissapear, and if we replace anyone it will be with over 30 bosmans.

as low as i have been as a Rangers supporter right now.