QUALITY IN NOW!

Muff

Manager Walter Smith, expressed his disappointment. He said: "This has come as a surprise and I am disappointed. Carlos Cuellar has been a great player for the Football Club and inevitably there has been speculation about him playing in the Premiership.

"The Club has received a substantial uplift in fee and we will now reinvest in the team."

We have to go for someone like Loovens now.

Just another position that needs quality. Weir, Dailly, Broadfoot and Webster will simply not do.

Muff we all know that money is to balance the books after the Kaunas game!

Expect McGregor or Boyd to be next out the door, before we bring anybody in.

As a club were in crisis :angry2:

Manager Walter Smith, expressed his disappointment. He said: "This has come as a surprise and I am disappointed. Carlos Cuellar has been a great player for the Football Club and inevitably there has been speculation about him playing in the Premiership.

"The Club has received a substantial uplift in fee and we will now reinvest in the team."

Walters hooter will be approaching pinnochio length the amout of pish hes spouting at the minute.

I expect no less than Davis, Loovens and a right winger

maybe a RB - I would be happy with Weir and Broadfoot as backup

next for the off

Cousin

Gow

Hemdani

and I think Boyd

id love to see lm, adam, daily, jcd & cousin all go, mibi even boyd to be honest!!!!!

even those young boys in the accies team tonight showed more passion, skill and endevour than this pish lot above!!!!!!

looks like it will be an active 2 weeks in the tranfer market!!!!!!

I expect no less than Davis, Loovens and a right winger

maybe a RB - I would be happy with Weir and Broadfoot as backup

next for the off

Cousin

Gow

Hemdani

and I think Boyd

He sells boyd and their will be fucking trouble

will there?

hes just sold our 2 prized assets in Hutton and Carlos......Boyd and McShagger must be in his sights the now