QUALITY IN NOW!

Muff

Manager Walter Smith, expressed his disappointment. He said: "This has come as a surprise and I am disappointed. Carlos Cuellar has been a great player for the Football Club and inevitably there has been speculation about him playing in the Premiership.

"The Club has received a substantial uplift in fee and we will now reinvest in the team."

I doubt it will be reinvested in the team?

Manager Walter Smith, expressed his disappointment. He said: "This has come as a surprise and I am disappointed. Carlos Cuellar has been a great player for the Football Club and inevitably there has been speculation about him playing in the Premiership.

"The Club has received a substantial uplift in fee and we will now reinvest in the team."

Walters hooter will be approaching pinnochio length the amout of pish hes spouting at the minute.

Sadly, very , very true.

I expect Boyd to be punted and the money from him alone to be fully re-invested.

Friggin diabolical. They are taking us all for mugs.

Think the season ticket direct debit will be cancelled in the next day or two due to my feelings at the moment.

When Bain and Murray realise the cash might not be flooding in so easily they may think twice about flogging off our best players in future. Then again they may not.

I doubt it will be reinvested in the team?

correct!! what a load of shite!

I been out with no mobile and just online now, a feckin disgrace but no unexpected after walter stament the other day inviting bids. 7.5M is a bloody give away and the that wee arse down at villa new it.

We also have Carlos being made too look like the bad man asking for more money et al, i dont swallow that for a minute. SDM you are a feckin disgrace. GYTF as soon as you can, you are a leech on our club.

ragin, ragin what a week for the unwashed.

:mad::mad: :2g: :2g:

I think Loovens and Davis would cool a few people down.

Certainly wouldn't cool me down.

We were promised quality, we have yet to do that, we have now sold our best player.

I think Loovens and Davis would cool a few people down.

NO. It would be an acceptance of how mediocre we have become.

Loovens is nowhere near as good as Cuellar & Davis would be seen as but a minor appeasement.

I also think it would be a huge slap in the kisser if Davis signed now. The management should have had him in for when we really needed him.