I told you this would happen!

You can read us like a book, it was always on the cards we were selling Cuellar!

We need to start protesting to get the message out, were not accepting this pish anymore :angry2:

Protest to whom? It was Carlos who insisted on the buy out clause so my guess is that, without it, he'd never have come.

You can read us like a book, it was always on the cards we were selling Cuellar!

We need to start protesting to get the message out, were not accepting this pish anymore :angry2:

Protest to whom? It was Carlos who insisted on the buy out clause so my guess is that, without it, he'd never have come.

He would have stayed if we had Champions league football.

Walter fucked it up by failing to bring in quality and beat Kaunas

Exactly the type of fan SDM loves

Exactly the type of fan SDM loves

I know there is no talking to them

He would have stayed if we had Champions league football.

Walter fucked it up by failing to bring in quality and beat Kaunas

Hit. Nail. Head.

He's as much to blame as anyone.