Adios Big Carlos

steffdrum33

So Carlos has decided to envoke a get out clause and leave the Gers and he goes with my best wishes and 8 million in the Rangers coffers so Walter lets get that skillful midfielder and someone who can get to the by line and deliver service to Boydy. There is still lots to play for and we should all get behind the boys. :rangers:

So Carlos has decided to envoke a get out clause and leave the Gers and he goes with my best wishes and 8 million in the Rangers coffers so Walter lets get that skillful midfielder and someone who can get to the by line and deliver service to Boydy. There is still lots to play for and we should all get behind the boys. :rangers:

:rangers:

1. We're not getting 8 million from it, fuck we ain't going to get the 6 million from it, will smith see a penny from it? doubt it

2. He's injured so he should fail the medical, ayee like fuck he will

3. he's a fucking judas

SDM is raping us left right and centre.

walter, SDM, bain and carlos LIED to us

Welcome to Rangersmedia ;)