Cuellar wasnt THAT good

FlippinEck

Well he played in the last 2 UEFA Cup finals so he must have something going for him

Didn't get to the Uefa Cup final m8. That one was played between Espanyol and Sevilla.

He was probably one of the best CB's in Europe last season and he proved that in the Champions League and UEFA Cup!

The thought of Broadfoot or Weir partnering Magic all season scares the life outta me.

What I dont understand is this National team business, someone said he wasnt getting picked whilst playing for osasuna, yet the new spanish coach gave him recognition whilst at Rangers, he could have stayed here and got more recognition then left... fuck him

He was probably one of the best CB's in Europe last season and he proved that in the Champions League and UEFA Cup!

Absolutely no exaggeration Muff. He was awesome in Europe last season.

Absolutely no exaggeration Muff. He was awesome in Europe last season.

:unionflag: Totally agree with both of you.

After all, he made lots of mistakes that cost us a lot of points

:rolleyes:

:anguish:

I know you're fishing but he wasn't because he can't pass the ball at all. The shame is, if he is to be believed and I have no reason to disbelieve him, his main aim is to get into his national squad but, until he can pass like they can, he has no chance. He'll never do it.