Protest on Saturday?

papaguy51

I haven't heard anything but I'll be leaving early and heading to the front door.

Have to say in all my years of trawling the Gers sites online I have never seen so much anger directed at Murray. It's about bloody time and I hope there is a protest.

Protest what?

Cuellar being bought because of a release clause?

I guess the protest will be AGAINST Cuellar then?

A protest to encourage David Murray to sell to someone with ambition after eight years of downsizing and ruining our club.

Can I just add, the only way there will be the appetite for a protest is if this is posted on every single Rangers website and forum to encourage people to speak out against Murray.

The internet is a great tool and we generally aren't very good at working together and spreading the word but we have to rally Bears now.

Protest what?

Cuellar being bought because of a release clause?

I guess the protest will be AGAINST Cuellar then?

A protest to encourage David Murray to sell to someone with ambition after eight years of downsizing and ruining our club.

That's what I'm saying... There was no way Rangers couldn't accept that offer. It met a release clause in the contract. Rangers could not block the transfer.

It makes you look like idiots saying all this shit about Murray.

not yet - i have no doubt there will be. I am so gutted at this point, the heart is being ripped out of our once proud club and we can do nothing about it...i feel physically sick

feel the same Oz we should just not turn up and kick them back where it hurts them most

feel the same Oz we should just not turn up and kick them back where it hurts them most

Turn up. Turn up and have YOUR say! If everyone takes the same attitude and doesn't go then people at Ibrox won't realise how much of the support is fuming at what's happening.

i honestly dont think any amount of decent signings will make this bitter pill any easier to swallow..i for one fear for this team on saturday and if we go a goal down i think it will be a very tense and uneasy atmosphere to be in