Saturday, Billy Boys Returns

Why sing a song that causes so much trouble when we have made such progress at our club? Why ruin the name of the club after all the negative press from Manchester.

You may be angry at Murry, Bain and Smith but don't waste our club.

I really fail to see what sectarian signing will do other than prove that your an idiot who should wake up and realise that this is 2008 and people shouldn't be given abuse because of race, relgion or sexuality.

Grow up the lot of you...

Idiot?? Do you realize the word 'fenian' is a term for Irish freedom fighters, a name that they gave themselves? No, idiot.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what version of song ?

HULLO HULLO WE ARE THE BILLY BOYS

HULLO HULLO YOU'LL KNOW US BY OUR NOISE

WE'RE UP TO OUR KNEES IN MURRAYS BLOOD

SURRENDER OR YE'LL DIE

FOR WE ARE THE BRIGDETOWN DERRY BOYS!

would get the point across as well as rebelling against him (tu)

Let's make it happen lads, i've just booked my train ticket up to Glasgae. Cost me a feckin fortune, but im not standing for this no mores.

Me and about 30 lads from plymouth are coming up, and were gonna spread the word before the game in all the bluenose bars.

WE ARE BRINGING BACK THE BILLY BOYS ON SATURDAY

The famous Hullo Hullo cry will return, this will be our protest.

Any negative posters GTF, you are what SDM wants to turn our club into

SPREAD THE WORD

:rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

:unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag:

My 2 year boycott could well be over. (tu)

what version of song ?

WE'RE UP TO OUR KNEES IN MURRAYS BLOOD

SURRENDER OR YE'LL DIE

would get the point across as well as rebelling against him (tu)

its also not as sectarian as bringing TBB back in Full Flow :lol:

WE'RE UP TO OUR KNEES IN FENIAN BLOOD

SURRENDER OR YE'LL DIE

WE'RE UP TO OUR KNEES IN FENIAN BLOOD

SURRENDER OR YE'LL DIE

:bouncy: :bouncy:

I think the main concern should be the problems on the pitch at the moment and not in the stands.

At the end of the day, when things on the pitch are right, not a whole let else matters. Just my view.

I hear you mate, but the problems on the pitch are the problems with the club. Even if this only lasts for a minute of a game, it will prove to our so called owners that we shall not take it. Even if you do not agree with the sectarian conections of the song, humming it or singing more tasteful words will also be accepted. Just SERVE YOUR CLUB PLEASE!

]

Shut it mate, this is a protest. It may only be for one game, but even 10,000 fans singing it would hit the nail home.

Just like the chants of you can stick yer Kenny Miller up yer arse did?

Exactly. They don't care about you or what you think!

Why sing a song that causes so much trouble when we have made such progress at our club? Why ruin the name of the club after all the negative press from Manchester.

I really fail to see what sectarian signing will do other than prove that your an idiot who should wake up and realise that this is 2008 and people shouldn't be given abuse because of race, relgion or sexuality.

Shut it mate, this is a protest. It may only be for one game, but even 10,000 fans singing it would hit the nail home.

They are not wanted, and the longer they remain at our club the longer they damage it.

If we show them up, and prove our heritage even just once more, it will be enough to show our fans are not going to be led like sheep anymore

(tu)

Idiot?? Do you realize the word 'fenian' is a term for Irish freedom fighters, a name that they gave themselves? No, idiot.

Im more than aware what it means and I'm sure you are also aware that it has also been used as a term for Catholics for a long time.

Just because some black people refer to each other as "niggers" from time to time, does it mean that you can call them all niggers?

Sing that song on Saturday and you are an idiot, its as simple as that...

Let's make it happen lads, i've just booked my train ticket up to Glasgae. Cost me a feckin fortune, but im not standing for this no mores.

Me and about 30 lads from plymouth are coming up, and were gonna spread the word before the game in all the bluenose bars.

SPREAD THE WORD

If you are going to sing that then please, just GET YOURSELF TO FUCK. You'll only hurt the club but I hope you get arrested by a tarrier cop and get what you deserve if you do it.

How can you be such an idiot?

Stay down there with your Scots denigrating English pals.

SPREAD THE WORD

:rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

:unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag:

My 2 year boycott could well be over. (tu)

Welcome home

Anyone who doesn't agree with the politics of the song please listen here:

Singing it for a small proportion of one game WILL be recognised as a protest vote more than anything

It doesn't need to be brought back for good, but we really have nothing to lose atm

With the current state of affairs we could well be plunged into the dark ages

Act now while your voice may still be heard, or forever let the echos around Ibrox haunt you