Saturday, Billy Boys Returns

I'll tell what all you lot in disagreement can do, you can goto Ibrox, buy your programme, take your seat sit on your hands, stay quiet and what the pish thats going to be served up every week for the next 40 odd weeks and be content. Meanwhile the rest of us will show our contempt for the reptile that holds custodianship over our club that he deserves.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see this going horrible wrong. but fuck it wots to lose??

europe = were out

league= that was sold when cuellar went and dailly adam broadfoot miller and mcculloch stayed.

cups= they can ban us. no great loss

or fine us were skint anyway according to the tranfer deallings, cant get blood out a stone

No, No its not.

The league, Cup, getting into the CL for next season is all very much on. Its about working as a team on the pitch and also the fans giving the players support.

Its a team effort from the whole club. Lets not go doing some stupid things because of a few wankers.

A good start is needed and the last thing the club needs is points being deducted, the club being shamed in the media and papers the next morning.

Think with your heads and not with your hearts.

Why sing a song that causes so much trouble when we have made such progress at our club? Why ruin the name of the club after all the negative press from Manchester.

You may be angry at Murry, Bain and Smith but don't waste our club.

I really fail to see what sectarian signing will do other than prove that your an idiot who should wake up and realise that this is 2008 and people shouldn't be given abuse because of race, relgion or sexuality.

Grow up the lot of you...

Shut it mate, this is a protest. It may only be for one game, but even 10,000 fans singing it would hit the nail home.

They are not wanted, and the longer they remain at our club the longer they damage it.

If we show them up, and prove our heritage even just once more, it will be enough to show our fans are not going to be led like sheep anymore

I wont "shut it" not as long as people are going to cause problems with my club. We don't need this negative press, we don't need kids to be growing up hearing these songs and we don't need our catholic players to be hearing this crap either.

If you really want to make a point, protest after the game outside ibrox about the way the club is going but don't bring the religion into it.

Cause problems for your club? Mate, you do not have a club anymore, waken up - it has been mischievously stolen away from the fans, slowly but surely, over the past decade or more. We are no longer the club or team we once were.

It is getting to the point where it is now in the fans hands to force change, as no bugger at the club seems to care anymore

you know what, the fuckin beggers are allowed to sing their no h*** in europe, orange b*****'s this and that, lets have a bloody good time at Ibrox and bring em all out !!!!!!!!

if they want to criticize us then they'll have to criticize "them" and all the other clubs in the SPL for they are EVERY bit as bad if not worse. We actually stuck to the policy which cant be said of those hiprocritical wankers.

if they are allowed to show their hipocracy, then bloody give em hell back ! it aint one rule for the other, we aint the bad guys and calling us h*** and shit isnt acceptable without retaliation.

as long as they get away with it, we'll always be bitter. so may as well let it out !!!!!!

That's very clever. They misbehave so you are going to aswell.

If it wasn't so sad it would be amusing.

and people wonder why they call our support bigotted.

Never mind Murray GTF it's idiots like this that need to GTF

Guys who have sang it for 30, 40, 50+ years...

yep. But maybe you think it ok for old guys who have called blacks the 'N' word for years can justify it because they have used it for 30,40,50+ years

what a stupid argument to match a stupid idea.

We vreally do have some clowns in our support

Let's make it happen lads, i've just booked my train ticket up to Glasgae. Cost me a feckin fortune, but im not standing for this no mores.

Me and about 30 lads from plymouth are coming up, and were gonna spread the word before the game in all the bluenose bars.

WE ARE BRINGING BACK THE BILLY BOYS ON SATURDAY

The famous Hullo Hullo cry will return, this will be our protest.

Any negative posters GTF, you are what SDM wants to turn our club into

SPREAD THE WORD

:rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

:unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag:

What a clever wee boy you are.... drag us down even further. Wish people like you would realise the world has move on. We have bigger issues to deal with than singing the Billy Boys. WE ARE BEING ASSET STRIPPED AND THIS IS YOUR ONLY IDEA!!!!

If we sing this again, this might just be the spark we need to force change!

The club would need to release a statement why the fans started signing TBB again, and the press would jump on the band wagon.

very true. We need to get as much publicity as possible to get change!

you know what, the fuckin beggers are allowed to sing their no h*** in europe, orange b*****'s this and that, lets have a bloody good time at Ibrox and bring em all out !!!!!!!!

if they want to criticize us then they'll have to criticize "them" and all the other clubs in the SPL for they are EVERY bit as bad if not worse. We actually stuck to the policy which cant be said of those hiprocritical wankers.

if they are allowed to show their hipocracy, then bloody give em hell back ! it aint one rule for the other, we aint the bad guys and calling us h*** and shit isnt acceptable without retaliation.

as long as they get away with it, we'll always be bitter. so may as well let it out !!!!!!

That's very clever. They misbehave so you are going to aswell.

If it wasn't so sad it would be amusing.

Sad? I'll tell you whats sad, the very lifeblood sucked out of the club that we love and people like you allowing it to happen because its the PC thing to do.

Someone mentioned in an earlier post, how would our catholic players feel if we sang TBB? Well unless that particular catholic was a FENIAN then he shouldn't have cause to be offended.

Yes, people like you have played right into the media hands and have turned the word fenian into meaning all catholics, and thats sad, sad that you let it happen.

i think murray get to fuck would hurt him more than the billy boys, i would love to sing it but we will end up in trouble as the media would have a field day and its not the club we want to hurt its that coward murray. i cant tell people what to do and its up to people if they sing or not but i feel we will hurt the club we love.

Let's make it happen lads, i've just booked my train ticket up to Glasgae. Cost me a feckin fortune, but im not standing for this no mores.

Me and about 30 lads from plymouth are coming up, and were gonna spread the word before the game in all the bluenose bars.

SPREAD THE WORD

What a clever wee boy you are.... drag us down even further. Wish people like you would realise the world has move on. We have bigger issues to deal with than singing the Billy Boys. WE ARE BEING ASSET STRIPPED AND THIS IS YOUR ONLY IDEA!!!!

Go on then mate, whats your idea?

Why sing a song that causes so much trouble when we have made such progress at our club? Why ruin the name of the club after all the negative press from Manchester.

You may be angry at Murry, Bain and Smith but don't waste our club.

I really fail to see what sectarian signing will do other than prove that your an idiot who should wake up and realise that this is 2008 and people shouldn't be given abuse because of race, relgion or sexuality.

Grow up the lot of you...

Shut it mate, this is a protest. It may only be for one game, but even 10,000 fans singing it would hit the nail home.

They are not wanted, and the longer they remain at our club the longer they damage it.

If we show them up, and prove our heritage even just once more, it will be enough to show our fans are not going to be led like sheep anymore

I wont "shut it" not as long as people are going to cause problems with my club. We don't need this negative press, we don't need kids to be growing up hearing these songs and we don't need our catholic players to be hearing this crap either.

If you really want to make a point, protest after the game outside ibrox about the way the club is going but don't bring the religion into it.

Cause problems for your club? Mate, you do not have a club anymore, waken up - it has been mischievously stolen away from the fans, slowly but surely, over the past decade or more. We are no longer the club or team we once were.

It is getting to the point where it is now in the fans hands to force change, as no bugger at the club seems to care anymore

How will being banned from Europe help us? How would having points taken away help us?

How would putting players off joining us help us in anyway?

I care about the club and I think there are far better ways of going about things than signing sectarian songs!

Make a stance against Murray, not against Rangers...

yep. But maybe you think it ok for old guys who have called blacks the 'N' word for years can justify it because they have used it for 30,40,50+ years

Yes and we also have sheep as well...................baaaaaaaastard <_<

i think murray get to fuck would hurt him more than the billy boys, i would love to sing it but we will end up in trouble as the media would have a field day and its not the club we want to hurt its that coward murray. i cant tell people what to do and its up to people if they sing or not but i feel we will hurt the club we love.

If you aren't handing back your season ticket, which I suspect few actually will, then don't buy that shitty food they sell, don't buy a programme and don't spend any money in the store either.

We should focus on hurting Murray where it will hurt him the most........

His fucking pockets

However minstral someone quoted earlier that we did SDM protests against the sheep in 06. TBB has never been brought back, if its shooting yourself in the foot to save a leg, im in

Yes and we also have sheep as well...................baaaaaaaastard <_<

we certainly do, and they will be following this clown on Saturday.

We had to work hard to get rid of the hooligans from our support years ago - remember the ones who tarnished the club's name back then

It may take us a few years but we will eventually get rid of this lot who continue to tyarnish the club's name.

The damage murray has done to our club pales into insignificnce compared to self indulgent morons like this.

SPREAD THE WORD

Go on then mate, whats your idea?

Hit him where it hurts. What products and services does Murray offer through him companies, such as RHL, don't by the program, don't buy the food, boycott any companies that uses any of Murray's companies to distribute thier product or services..... use your head not just your heart. Murray is a business man, he cares only for his profits and reputation, don't drag our club down because of him. If you organise even a 1000 to sing your pissing all over all the Gers fans, Murray will just be vindicated by the media, the politicians and all non Gers fans .... you will make him out hero rather than the fuck'n asset stripper he his..... use you head !!!

I'm sure just about all of us would love it to be brought back. But it's not going to bring back Cueller, scare Murray or Walter off or win us the league.

There's a time and a place for TBB and (unfortunatly, i agree) it's not Ibrox.

I'm sure just about all of us would love it to be brought back. But it's not going to bring back Cueller, scare Murray or Walter off or win us the league.

There's a time and a place for TBB and (unfortunatly, i agree) it's not Ibrox.

(tu)