Saturday, Billy Boys Returns

and people wonder why they call our support bigotted.

Never mind Murray GTF it's idiots like this that need to GTF

Guys who have sang it for 30, 40, 50+ years...

yep. But maybe you think it ok for old guys who have called blacks the 'N' word for years can justify it because they have used it for 30,40,50+ years

what a stupid argument to match a stupid idea.

We vreally do have some clowns in our support

Yes and we also have sheep as well...................baaaaaaaastard <_<

we certainly do, and they will be following this clown on Saturday.

We had to work hard to get rid of the hooligans from our support years ago - remember the ones who tarnished the club's name back then

It may take us a few years but we will eventually get rid of this lot who continue to tyarnish the club's name.

The damage murray has done to our club pales into insignificnce compared to self indulgent morons like this.

I really can't believe I've read that last line.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep. But maybe you think it ok for old guys who have called blacks the 'N' word for years can justify it because they have used it for 30,40,50+ years

We had to work hard to get rid of the hooligans from our support years ago - remember the ones who tarnished the club's name back then

It may take us a few years but we will eventually get rid of this lot who continue to tyarnish the club's name.

The damage murray has done to our club pales into insignificnce compared to self indulgent morons like this.

Yet the damage: morons like the guy you replied to mate, those who sat on their hands and watched this all unfold, doesn't count? This was a proud club once, which was the envy of most of europe, we need her back...

i think murray get to fuck would hurt him more than the billy boys, i would love to sing it but we will end up in trouble as the media would have a field day and its not the club we want to hurt its that coward murray. i cant tell people what to do and its up to people if they sing or not but i feel we will hurt the club we love.

However minstral someone quoted earlier that we did SDM protests against the sheep in 06. TBB has never been brought back, if its shooting yourself in the foot to save a leg, im in

Look mate I share your passion, I hate TBB being banned.

I am an official UEFA Bigot, I sang TBB at both Villareal matches.

But it is banned and to sing it again in numbers is to invite a points deduction, a stand closure etc, that is clear.

It will be no pprotest against murray, it will just be seen as Rangers bigots showing our true colours.

Murray GTF would be more effective.

I'd like to see a white hankies protest like Barca, but TBB? Gimme a break....

i think murray get to fuck would hurt him more than the billy boys, i would love to sing it but we will end up in trouble as the media would have a field day and its not the club we want to hurt its that coward murray. i cant tell people what to do and its up to people if they sing or not but i feel we will hurt the club we love.

However minstral someone quoted earlier that we did SDM protests against the sheep in 06. TBB has never been brought back, if its shooting yourself in the foot to save a leg, im in

But it is banned and to sing it again in numbers is to invite a points deduction, a stand closure etc, that is clear.

It will be no pprotest against murray, it will just be seen as Rangers bigots showing our true colours.

Yes, please read this post!

Who will the stand closure affect most manti?

Plenty of fans won't want to watch our team with an attitude like the boardrooms adopted.

Points deduction? Were not going to get anywhere near to the title so thats meaningless

Stand closure? only affect murrays pockets on attendance days

Even if certain words are muffled out by fans, it is still a signal of intent.

We want our club back, and we will not let it be distanced from us any further!

If you aren't handing back your season ticket, which I suspect few actually will, then don't buy that shitty food they sell, don't buy a programme and don't spend any money in the store either.

We should focus on hurting Murray where it will hurt him the most........

His fucking pockets

I see both points,Singing TBB would hurt the club and his pockets by fines, and not buying extra's at games would slightly hit his pockets!

But if we really want to get SDM to go, we need the press to turn up the heat!

This is where i'm undecided on how we get the press involved, But one thing is for sure, not buying extra's at games is not going to get SDM to leave or the press involved IMO

Nail on head (tu)

I seem to remember seeing one of the italian clubs fans stay completely silent at several matches in protest, not making a single noise. There were also a club who had their entire support stay outside the stadium in protest leaving no one in the ground for the match.

I seem to remember seeing one of the italian clubs fans stay completely silent at several matches in protest, not making a single noise. There were also a club who had their entire support stay outside the stadium in protest leaving no one in the ground for the match.

I imagine that would be extremely uncomfortable for the management/SDM (tu) good idea.

Yet the damage: morons like the guy you replied to mate, those who sat on their hands and watched this all unfold, doesn't count? This was a proud club once, which was the envy of most of europe, we need her back...

We need her back - what utter drivel.

Who is this we - the bigots ?

Your answer to all the problems the club faces is to sing a bigotted song - well there you go why did no-one else think of this

This club will only become the pride of Scotland never mind the pride of Europe when you and your kind take your ridiculous baggage and disappear.

Hullo Hullo we are the billy boys

Hullo Hullo you'll know us by our noise

YOUVE FUCKED IT UP GET OUT OR CLUB

Its time to say Bye Bye

def a better version and i suppose we couldnae say -YOUVE FUCKED IT UP GET OUT OUR CLUB NOW FUCK OFF 'FORE YE DIE LOL def best :unionflag: version so far

I imagine that would be extremely uncomfortable for the management/SDM (tu) good idea.

Staying silent . even when a goal was scored. that would be some atmosphere haha ..

Who will the stand closure affect most manti? The fans (who would otherwise be in that stand) and the Club, financially, as well as our reputation.

Plenty of fans won't want to watch our team with an attitude like the boardrooms adopted. This is nothing new. Some of us have been arguing this for years, I'm still going, but I respect those who don't

Points deduction? Were not going to get anywhere near to the title so thats meaningless I'm not giving up on anything yet.

Stand closure? only affect murrays pockets on attendance days As above

Even if certain words are muffled out by fans, it is still a signal of intent. It is also an invitation for punishment and accusations of sectarianism

We want our club back, and we will not let it be distanced from us any further! Singing TBB will not achieve that, there are lots of other things we can do, but ultimately minty has to find a buyer.

We are not far apart imo, but I think you are lashing out in your anger - fair enough, we are passionate about our Club - but I just don't think this is the way forward.

Lazio fans plan silent protest

Fans of Italian club Lazio plan to stage a silent protest during their Serie A game against Torino in protest to what they see as exploitation of their loyalty to the club.

Lazio supporters are angry over the cost of the club's organised travel scheme to away games and are also unhappy over a decision to sell the television rights to their Champions League games to pay-per-view channel Telepiu.

Lazio's ultras, the club's hardcore supporters, say they will take their place in their traditional home in the Olympic Stadium's Curva Nord for the Torino match on September 19, but will remain silent and will not show their usual support.

Relations between Lazio President Cragnotti and the fans appear to have soured in recent weeks. For the European Super Cup match with Manchester United in Monaco, Lazio were given 3,000 tickets from UEFA but Corriere dello Sport says that only 600 were sold by the club direct to the public, with the remaining tickets sold as a package through a travel agency contracted to Lazio. Lazio fans are also furious at a late decision that they will have to pay to watch their team's Champions League games.

Italian television company Mediaset, controlled by AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi, purchased the rights to Champions League games from UEFA earlier this year, but on Wednesday, Mediaset said it had sold the rights for Lazio games to subscription channel Telepiu, less than a week before the start of the Champions league. AC Milan and Fiorentina supporters will be able to watch their teams for nothing, Lazio fans will need to fork out for a decoder and a subscription to Telepiu. The Lazio ultras have asked for a meeting with Cragnotti but he has yet to respond.

Your answer to all the problems the club faces is to sing a bigotted song - well there you go why did no-one else think of this

This club will only become the pride of Scotland never mind the pride of Europe when you and your kind take your ridiculous baggage and disappear.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and treat you like the fool you are, can you explain to me in simple terms how the word 'fenian' is bigotted?

Who will the stand closure affect most manti? The fans (who would otherwise be in that stand) and the Club, financially, as well as our reputation.

Plenty of fans won't want to watch our team with an attitude like the boardrooms adopted. This is nothing new. Some of us have been arguing this for years, I'm still going, but I respect those who don't

Points deduction? Were not going to get anywhere near to the title so thats meaningless I'm not giving up on anything yet.

Stand closure? only affect murrays pockets on attendance days As above

Even if certain words are muffled out by fans, it is still a signal of intent. It is also an invitation for punishment and accusations of sectarianism

We want our club back, and we will not let it be distanced from us any further! Singing TBB will not achieve that, there are lots of other things we can do, but ultimately minty has to find a buyer.

We are not far apart imo, but I think you are lashing out in your anger - fair enough, we are passionate about our Club - but I just don't think this is the way forward.

Well thanks for explaining your opinion, i fully respect that, if we alter the words slightly would it be more widely expected? There doesn't seem to be a way forward atm, we are lost in between a dead club and its history.

what version of song ?

HULLO HULLO WE ARE THE BILLY BOYS

HULLO HULLO YOU'LL KNOW US BY OUR NOISE

WE'RE UP TO OUR KNEES IN FENIAN BLOOD

SURRENDER OR YE'LL DIE

FOR WE ARE THE BRIGDETOWN DERRY BOYS!

Bridgeton

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and treat you like the fool you are, can you explain to me in simple terms how the word 'fenian' is bigotted?

It is not.

But our enemies have persuaded UEFA that it mean 'roman catholic' or 'irish roman catholic'.

Therefore that it is bigotted (to be up to ones knees etc).

I don't like it any more than you but wake up and smell the coffee, we lost that one.....

It is not.

But our enemies have persuaded UEFA that it mean 'roman catholic' or 'irish roman catholic'.

Therefore that it is bigotted (to be up to ones knees etc).

I don't like it any more than you but wake up and smell the coffee, we lost that one.....

Manti if the rest of the support had woke up at the time when this shit was happening, maybe we wouldn't be in the sorry state we're in now.

and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and treat you like the half wit you are.

Fenian is bigotted in two ways.

First it is bigotted for those who use the term to mean Catholic and many do.

Secondly it is bigotted for those who use it as a political term - and yes bigotry is not exclusively about religion contrary to what many half wits in tghe West of Scotland think.

songs attacking other people's Religion and politics have no place at Ibrox.

Sing songs which support our club

wtf?

Which decade are you referring too. I am stumped on this one.

you intimidate the ones responsible personally, make them afraid. They dont care , you make them accountable and afraid of every damn thing that the players management or chairmen fuck up on.

take it to their doorsteps, their "free time". find out any curious details. Essentially anything that could be considered slightly militant as peaceful protest doesnt seem to work

mate, you'll get done for stalking and hows that going to help rangers? look at what happening? check how divided we are ? i think any action to be taken should be with the full support of the fans or it'll just look bad and we'll get hammered for fuck all.i think a mass boycott of murray shit and either a walkout or after match protesting is def a much better idea.leave a few mins early and cover all the gates so murray has to listen or no get out but pls dont hurt the club ppl we have a long way to got to get back on top and this is pushing us further down.

Shut it mate, this is a protest. It may only be for one game, but even 10,000 fans singing it would hit the nail home.

They are not wanted, and the longer they remain at our club the longer they damage it.

If we show them up, and prove our heritage even just once more, it will be enough to show our fans are not going to be led like sheep anymore

The only nail you'll hit home is one for the morons who would rather feed their own ego than support the club.

Singing TBB at Ibrox wont hurt Murray at all - it will put the fucking boot right into the club.

And what heritage are you rattling on about? There are many strands to our history.

If mob mentality prevails - then I sincerely hope you get huckled out of the stadium faster than Cuellar changing his mind about never wanting to leave The Rangers.