Smith & Cuellar

The Hammer 11

well this was smiths chance to win back some respect from the fans .He could have Fighted for cuellar to stay and show he still has something left.But all he said was "Dissapointed" Yeah right should of been more along the lines of "an utter disgrace".Anybody else feel this way

well this was smiths chance to win back some respect from the fans .He could have Fighted for cuellar to stay and show he still has something left.But all he said was "Dissapointed" Yeah right should of been more along the lines of "an utter disgrace".Anybody else feel this way

Nope.

Cuellar asked to leave - he fucking kept that quiet.

Cuellar had a pre-fixed transfer fee clause in his contract - so anyone meeting that meant Cuellar had the immediate choice to go.

If he wanted - which he obviously did.

Fuck Cuellar - I'm raging with the two-faced swine!

Guest johngers

Nope.

Cuellar asked to leave - he fucking kept that quiet.

Cuellar had a pre-fixed transfer fee clause in his contract - so anyone meeting that meant Cuellar had the immediate choice to go.

If he wanted - which he obviously did.

Fuck Cuellar - I'm raging with the two-faced swine!

(tu)

Oh I'm sure they were just as happy to take the money as Cuellar was to leave

Bain and Murray yes

Smith no

I cant understand why Smith would be happy losing our most consistent performer for money he would never see....Smith is very shrewd keeps his cards to his chest, he has or would haver learned from the Hutton transfer he hasnt seen that money has he?

So is this right?

Cuellar went up to Bain on Sunday and said he suddenly wanted to invoke a release clause. Somehow at short notice a new contract offered (whether it was while Carlos was sitting watching the game, I don't know)

O'Neill managed to find out somehow and a few hours later the deal was done. Carlos suddenly found out he was fluent in english and issued the statement explaining the situation.

Having heard that Carlos was going to Villa last week and dismissed it as a rubbish rumour when I was told about a, to me, more realistic destination and price, I now wonder how long this move has been arranged.

So is this right?

Cuellar went up to Bain on Sunday and said he suddenly wanted to invoke a release clause. Somehow at short notice a new contract offered (whether it was while Carlos was sitting watching the game, I don't know)

O'Neill managed to find out somehow and a few hours later the deal was done. Carlos suddenly found out he was fluent in english and issued the statement explaining the situation.

Having heard that Carlos was going to Villa last week and dismissed it as a rubbish rumour when I was told about a, to me, more realistic destination and price, I now wonder how long this move has been arranged.

That was olympic gold medal speed, a most unlikely chain of events.

So is this right?

That was olympic gold medal speed, a most unlikely chain of events.

I'm not buying that Walter Smith knew nothing.

There has been press and on-line speculation about Cueller's possible transfer since the Kaunas debacle, and Smith himself was on-record saying that there was nothing to be done if CC wanted to leave.

Alsom I'd remind people that only matter of days ago, during the Rangers Supporters Assembly meeting, Rangers (i.e. David Murray), asked the delegates to respect 'confidentiality'. To their credit, the RSA refused. The reassurances the delegates got about CC going nowhere, etc, now sound very hollow indeed.

Coincidence? I don't think so, not in football and not in David Murray's Rangers.

So is this right?

This was on the cards from the first Kaunas game imo. I can't really blame Cuellar for having bigger ambitions than the man who runs our club. The sale of Hutton precipitated all of this imo. We should have won that league, automatically qualified for Europe, got the mega millions from that, kept Cuellar and attracted a better quality of player.

Someone for fvcks sake hold Murray to account on that issue.