So now do you believe Novo would leave?

Danny

If Cuellar, the dyed in the wool will die for his club adores Rangers yadda yadda can leave, is there anyone left who TRULY believes Novo's 'love for the club' will keep him at Ibrox?

You're not all gonna come out with the 'he's differerent' crap that you spun with Carlos to justify JAB, are you?

If Cuellar, the dyed in the wool will die for his club adores Rangers yadda yadda can leave, is there anyone left who TRULY believes Novo's 'love for the club' will keep him at Ibrox?

You're not all gonna come out with the 'he's differerent' crap that you spun with Carlos to justify JAB, are you?

Novo is different though

if I was Novo i would leave. he clearly isnt favoured even though he's the most tenacious, hard working, attacking minded player we have. the same goes for Boyd. they deserve better.

they've only persisted this long because they actually do love the club. it s a fucking shame, the current regime is ruining our club and they cant even see it.

Novo wont leave. End Of.

(tu)

reading far too much into this Cuellar business now

Cousin and Cuellar and the like are only interested in us as a stepping stone into the premiership becaue premiership clubs will be able to see if these types of players can perform in europe

Novo is different though

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this gag.

Novo is different though

Cuellar was different to Boumsong (tu)

I wish :anguish:

Novo is different though

made me laugh :D

I do believe Novo will stay, he genuinly loves the club and he shows that week in week out

Cuellar didn't?

Cuellar was just an amazing player but you can see from Novo he gives 100% every week regardless of what's happening. He really loves the club

I do believe Novo will stay, he genuinly loves the club and he shows that week in week out

Cuellar didn't?

Cuellar was just an amazing player but you can see from Novo he gives 100% every week regardless of what's happening. He really loves the club

Dude, you could say exactly the same about Cuellar.

No offence but you and other seem blind to the lies footballers tell the fans.

Cuellar didn't?

But maybe I just see things differently with Novo. Cuellar is a lying bastard though

Cuellar didn't?

But maybe I just see things differently with Novo.

Fair enough I suppose. Just don't be shocked if he leaves bud.

Cuellar is a lying bastard though

Words can't do justice to how much I hate him now. I could accept if it's about money, but to have been this kind of a liar?

I dont know anymore danny but I do HOPE and beleive novo loves us fans more than he loves the club