Lovenkrands

FlippinEck

On the 11th August 2008, Peter Lovenkrands passed a medical at Ross Hall hospital in Glasgow, assumed to be signing for Glasgow Rangers, Peter was spotted with her own two eyes at the hospital by a female nurse, friend of Pipedown27.

Was what it said for those that missed it. Following on from the thread in the BD :lol:

I have heard this one myself but took it with a pinch of salt. Seeminly, this was the reason they had the shalke 04 friendly arranged, to see how he played. Unsure though if we need him as we have enough strikers.

http://www.skysports.com/football/papertal...3,12709,00.html

1st Comment!

And I Dont Think Its Pipedown 27

Do we need another striker though? We have a huge hole in midfield, and now a bigger hole in defence with the departure of carlos - those need filled first i think

we do have enough strikers but there are only 2 fit enough to lead the line

boyd-novo unless we r still playing 8-1-1 then novo will be at right back somewere cause the wee mans never goina be used as a forward

Kyle has shown something since joining, miller also - but the problem is, that it doesnt matter who we play upfront - we could play ronaldo and henry upfront, we still wont score goals without a proper midfield supplying the balls in :(

we do have enough strikers but there are only 2 fit enough to lead the line

boyd-novo unless we r still playing 8-1-1 then novo will be at right back somewere cause the wee mans never goina be used as a forward

8-1-1, cheers mate. :D that brought a smile to my face!!!

I Thought Nadir Belhadj Could Of Been A Great Signing Still Could?

Any1 Else?

(tu)

Would be a fantastic signing, not much chance though. It was just a suggestion from someone, we're not really linked or something.