Am I the only one who DOESN'T want lovenkrands?

if its true that peter lovenkrands is about to become a rangers player then i wont be too happy....i believe that a player shouldnt go back to a club for a 2nd spell and also i believe he isnt good enough.....he only bothered his arse in a hand full of games which can be counted using both my hands....

other questions that need to be answered if he signs is:

where does he play?

where does it leave boyd our best striker?

The day we re-sign Lovenkrands is the day I give up supporting Rangers!

What a shame muffger.

I think that is very timmy like. You aren't supporting just a team, We are "més que un club".

We follow Rangers through think and thin, the good days and the bad.

Our Blood Runs Blue mate, and it always will, even if Peter signs. You are a Rangers Fan, and will be regardless who signs.

We are pretty pissed at the club right now but never forget who we are, how we got here, what we stand for and always remember to:

Follow With Pride.

:rangers:

The day we re-sign Lovenkrands is the day I give up supporting Rangers!

What a shame muffger.

I think that is very timmy like. You aren't supporting just a team, We are "més que un club".

We follow Rangers through think and thin, the good days and the bad.

Our Blood Runs Blue mate, and it always will, even if Peter signs. You are a Rangers Fan, and will be regardless who signs.

We are pretty pissed at the club right now but never forget who we are, how we got here, what we stand for and always remember to:

Follow With Pride.

:rangers:

I dont think he actually means he will never support them again I think i get what he means allot will be un happy but end of the day he would be better than what we have already for once fellow bears we are desperate for better quality

we need it or were in trouble!

get him tae fuck, was half decent as a striker at the end of that season, but played out wide (where were should be lookin to fill ) he was and is pish.............

smith just fuck off now again!

another old story, with 95% probability of failure

I do admire PL as a footballer, he has had his spell at Rangers though, and you really shouldnt get a second chance with a club like ours.

With me, that went for BF also, however what is done is done, buying players back is always a step backwards imo. That would go with management also, as JW showed & now Walter is keeping up my theory.

I love Lovenkrands, and think he's a better striker than anyone we have.

But the truth is another striker would be a ridiculous signing to make after the number we've brought in, in light of how many we already had.