This could work out ok

Scott-RFC

I know some people wont want to hear it, and its certainly not the route any of us wanted to go down, but if the money from the transfer is invested well (ie not on Lovenkrands) it may not be all bad

I would rather have good creative players in my team for the SPL than Cuellar, not necessarily in Europe, but in the SPL, Bougherra and another should be able to cope with the majority of teams

The next two weeks, and how Walter chooses to invest the money from the transfer(providing he is allowed) could just be the most important two weeks of the season, and possibly Walters career

If Cuellars heart wasnt in it then maybe he should go, however this ridiculous release clause if its genuine, which i believe it to be, has left us out of pocket

I know some people wont want to hear it, and its certainly not the route any of us wanted to go down, but if the money from the transfer is invested well (ie not on Lovenkrands) it may not be all bad

I would rather have good creative players in my team for the SPL than Cuellar, not necessarily in Europe, but in the SPL, Bougherra and another should be able to cope with the majority of teams

The next two weeks, and how Walter chooses to invest the money from the transfer(providing he is allowed) could just be the most important two weeks of the season, and possibly Walters career

If Cuellars heart wasnt in it then maybe he should go, however this ridiculous release clause if its genuine, which i believe it to be, has left us out of pocket

Pal, no offence but it's time to get your head out of the sand.

1. Ferguson was sold to Blackburn. Murray - "We'll reinvest that in quality"

2. Hutton was sold to Tottenham. Murray - "We'll reinvest that in quality."

3. Cuellar was sold to Villa. Murray - "We'll reinvest that in quality."

And ever since we have had to put up with diddies like Capucho, Emerson, Dailly, McCulloch, Adam, Whittaker, Broadfoot and so many other players who are so far from being quality it's actually laughable.

What makes you think this time will be any different????

we wont see an ounce of quality reinvested from this money, we will be lucky to get Davis out of it and the rest will be going towards servicing yet more of the debt, and if you believe otherwise, you need your head read.