Who will partner Magic now

Hopefully Loovens.

Why do so many people want us to sign Loovens?

Have half the people on here even seen him play?

He played for a mid table championship team!!

A mate of mine's Dad is assistant manager at Wolves (Ian Evans).

My mate goes to a lot of games and watches championship football.

He told me that Loovens is too slow and not good enough for Rangers!!

Why are we constantly shouting out for us to sign mediocre championship players!!!

He had an awesome FA cup final against Premiership opposition in Portsmouth

You can't judge a player on one game!!

And I think awesome is a but much!!

at least im not making my assessment on a mate of a mate of a mate of a name drop a man who will never be a manager of his onw club of a mate

Hopefully Loovens.

Why are we constantly shouting out for us to sign mediocre championship players!!!

Thomson had an awesome Scottish Cup final against SPL opposition in Rangers....wouldnt make me sign him though!

not the same and you know it

Loovens is in a league lower than Portmouth and coped well in the match...actually I'll stick with my original assessment he was awesome..and for a CB I remember him creating a lot of chances

I would rather play Broadfoot than Weir, Dailly or Webster!

Hes played well since hes went back to CB and he should stay there until we sign a first choice CB!

Can you remember the last time we played against Timmy without Carlos? The scored 2 goals by running right through the centre of the defence and another when McDonald turned and shot whilst apparantly being marked. If we dont sign someone then we'll get hammered and could b lucky to take it to the split!

Hopefully Loovens.

at least im not making my assessment on a mate of a mate of a mate of a name drop a man who will never be a manager of his onw club of a mate

Its not a mate of a mate of a mate or an attempt to name drop.

All I said was according to a guy who has seen him play and who I class as being a good judge of player told me he wan't good enough Rangers.

My mate goes to these games and doesn't think he would improve Rangers.

I've only seen him once or twice myslelf and thought he looked ok but nothing special!!

If someone watched a video or a one of game in which Charlie Adam scored a great free kick or a long range shot, or picked out one of his world cup passes then some people may think that he some sort of superstar,but we know different.

Everyone is entiltled to their opinion and i'n not slagging yours but I just wanted to know why so many Gers fans want us signing English Championship players?

We reached the UEFA Cup final last year!!!

If we want to improve we need to bring in better players.

Hopefully Loovens.

Its not a mate of a mate of a mate or an attempt to name drop.

All I said was according to a guy who has seen him play and who I class as being a good judge of player told me he wan't good enough Rangers.

My mate goes to these games and doesn't think he would improve Rangers.

I've only seen him once or twice myslelf and thought he looked ok but nothing special!!

If someone watched a video or a one of game in which Charlie Adam scored a great free kick or a long range shot, or picked out one of his world cup passes then some people may think that he some sort of superstar,but we know different.

Everyone is entiltled to their opinion and i'n not slagging yours but I just wanted to know why so many Gers fans want us signing English Championship players?

We reached the UEFA Cup final last year!!!

If we want to improve we need to bring in better players.

k mate no problem

I don't even think Magic will get a game at centre half, I think he'll get stuck in midfield. I think we'll stick with Weir, next to Broadfoot most likely, until we sign another centre half.

If Smith continues to play Dailly and Broadfoot, we will not only lose the title but we will finish mid-table. Dailly is an utter liability and should never play for us again but of course Smith will pick him again and again. How many mistakes does this man need to make to be botted out the team??

Broadfoot is slightly better in the central defensive position than at right or left back so he would do as a stop gap for Weir/A N Other.