Rangers web site

reddrock

A straight forward Question will we get our say on this subject , I don’t believe the Board understand that the fans are now , mistrusting of every statement that is now fed to us .

How can we expect to sign quality when we cant even sign a championship player in Shittu.

Outwith the club you can be assurred the feeling on the ground is that the RSA and RST should all resign.

No doubt as normal any Have Your Say event will not reflect the fans true feelings but will display the fluffy bits , yes Carlos if we are to believe it invoked this clause but someone needs to account why this clause was agreed to in the first place .

I would suggest you all start to look through the Rangers Media forum and maybe then you will understand the depth of feeling out there.

I cant thing of a fan on the forum who does not see the meeting at Murray Park as staged and nothing more than a side show.

Ask the majority Jim Templeton does not speak for us nor any member of the RSA , I don’t think anger is the word I think its shame at how yet again the powers that be make us a laughing stock as club.

ITS TIME FOR CHANGE !!

Wont do me any good i no guys , just felt the need to let them know

Its a time of high emotion, but surely you cant speak for the RST or the RSA.

I didnt speak for them I spoke about them , and in my opinion they are all murrays puppets

Precisely. The RST and RSA should be the ones spearheading all protests and media outbursts against the current regime.

But oh no... we get the same "The money must be reinvested" crap we get from them everytime.

Here's the scoop. The money WILL NOT be reinvested. We will "try" and sign some big name player at the last minute and "fail" in our attempts.

There you go.

A straight forward Question will we get our say on this subject , I don’t believe the Board understand that the fans are now , mistrusting of every statement that is now fed to us .

How can we expect to sign quality when we cant even sign a championship player in Shittu.

Outwith the club you can be assurred the feeling on the ground is that the RSA and RST should all resign.

No doubt as normal any Have Your Say event will not reflect the fans true feelings but will display the fluffy bits , yes Carlos if we are to believe it invoked this clause but someone needs to account why this clause was agreed to in the first place .

I would suggest you all start to look through the Rangers Media forum and maybe then you will understand the depth of feeling out there.

I cant thing of a fan on the forum who does not see the meeting at Murray Park as staged and nothing more than a side show.

Ask the majority Jim Templeton does not speak for us nor any member of the RSA , I don’t think anger is the word I think its shame at how yet again the powers that be make us a laughing stock as club.

ITS TIME FOR CHANGE !!

Wont do me any good i no guys , just felt the need to let them know

:clap:

Its a time of high emotion, but surely you cant speak for the RST or the RSA.

I didnt speak for them I spoke about them , and in my opinion they are all murrays puppets

Precisely. The RST and RSA should be the ones spearheading all protests and media outbursts against the current regime.

But oh no... we get the same "The money must be reinvested" crap we get from them everytime.

Here's the scoop. The money WILL NOT be reinvested. We will "try" and sign some big name player at the last minute and "fail" in our attempts.

There you go.

My sentiments exactly bud , we get treated like diddies time and again , well maybe its time for a new fans group

The RMA Rangers Media Association , only problem is we wouldnt get regonition as we dont tow the party line