my dads handed his season book back

Bearly

hes just phoned me there to tell me the news.

40 years hes been going to Ibrox, had his season ticket for about 20.

he was not going to re new it for this season after last season but i told him it would be a mistake and he did agree and decided to keep it. we both went to Shalke a few weeks back and had a great time.

But he called there and told me that with The King being sold he has had enough and will not be back until Walter is out along with that diddy that runs the place.

I could tell he was gutted he goes everywhere with our club, every Euro game last season, then I did not get a ticket for the final and he gave me his ticket - a true gentlemen and a true bear.

I will miss the trip down to see him on game days :(

i got mine for this season after 6 years without one, and after last night, i'm selling it to my brother, as i will not be part of Murrays lap dog fleet.

I have still got mine mate. Whether I go is a different question

sorry to hear that Bearly :( Its a sign of how we feel at the moment.

its a sad day mate all the same. but he will be back I know it and in his heart he knows it as well. he loves our club to much not to go

im keeping my....i will follow rangers thorugh the thick and thing and through the good times and the bad....

ive been going to watch rangers for 16/17 years and i dont intend to stop now...

i know your dad will always follow rangers...hopefully he'll be back along soon....

im keeping my....i will follow rangers thorugh the thick and thing and through the good times and the bad....

ive been going to watch rangers for 16/17 years and i dont intend to stop now...

i know your dad will always follow rangers...hopefully he'll be back along soon....

he will be back mate theres no doubt in my mind.

hes hurting at the minute but he will get passed that and he will be on the phone asking for mine when I cant make it doiwn :mutley:

hes hurting at the minute but he will get passed that and he will be on the phone asking for mine when I cant make it doiwn :mutley:

thats what happen to me....me and my dad gave up our season ticket for a season due to work commitments and we missed the football every saturday altho we did go to the odd league game and euopean game...it was a gutter with no football...so the next season we got them back again...

he'll be begging for you ticket before you know it...

thats what happen to me....me and my dad gave up our season ticket for a season due to work commitments and we missed the football every saturday altho we did go to the odd league game and euopean game...it was a gutter with no football...so the next season we got them back again...

he'll be begging for you ticket before you know it...

I just phoned my auld dear, hes away to the pub in a mood. But she says the same thing, that he will be on the phone asking for mine as soon as he gets over the loss of the King.

I hope he does because its the least I can do after him giving me his UEFA Cup final ticket:)