I wouldn't be so annoyed if we got £12 million

NOLUWDC

but he decides to boost his chances of playing for Spain by joining Villa doh a team that will never get above 8th <cr> I always thought Cuellar would leave but I didn't think he would invoke a clause in his contract. He's sold the jersey's.

He will learn the hard way that outside of the top 4 in England there is nothing going, a la Bazza,Petrov, Boumsong.

I think he will not be at Villa long before a bigger club goes for him anyhow. He is a far better player than them, as he was us as it turns out.

but he decides to boost his chances of playing for Spain by joining Villa doh a team that will never get above 8th <cr> I always thought Cuellar would leave but I didn't think he would invoke a clause in his contract. He's sold the jersey's.

I would!

rangers cant hold on to there talented players, but that mhanky fucks can refuse 7m for jvh and 11 for mcgaydee

fucking joke!!

Thats all shite about going to the EPL so that he can play for Spain he played in Spain and couldnt get picked were out of Europe so he is off him that loved the support what a load of crap.At the

end of the day he is just one of the rats that desert a sinking ship.

rangers cant hold on to there talented players, but that mhanky fucks can refuse 7m for jvh and 11 for mcgaydee

fucking joke!!

Who the he'll bid that for those two?.... There's more chance of David Murray not telling lies than there is of the tiags getting two offers like that and rejecting them.

fucking joke!!

Who the he'll bid that for those two?.... There's more chance of David Murray not telling lies than there is of the tiags getting two offers like that and rejecting them.

cant be bothered getting the info but they did get these offers jvh was just the other day cant mind who it was and it was sky sports news not paper spec!

cant be bothered getting the info but they did get these offers jvh was just the other day cant mind who it was and it was sky sports news not paper spec!

Sorry if I dont believe it, there is no way they would turn down £7million for JvoH..... no way.

fucking joke!!

Hamburg were suppose to be offering 7 mil for JVOH and McGeady has always been linked with Sunderland

Cuellar will never see CL football again.

Spain won't be looking at Villa for new defenders ffs when they're strong there already. The only chance he's got is if Man Utd etc buy him.

Good riddance to the asshole.

yet they finished 6th last year? largely due to leaking goals left right and centre? hmmm

Hamburg were suppose to be offering 7 mil for JVOH and McGeady has always been linked with Sunderland

Christ, we're always linked with Alan Smith, doesnt make it true.

The day the taigs get offered anywhere near £11 million for Aids McGaydee is the day he leaves that hovel.

Christ, we're always linked with Alan Smith, doesnt make it true.

The day the taigs get offered anywhere near £11 million for Aids McGaydee is the day he leaves that hovel.

but alan smith is speculation these bids were actually made to the club is was on the news not paper talk!

yet they finished 6th last year? largely due to leaking goals left right and centre? hmmm

I'm just trying to get my point across :lol: was that not their best finish in years though ?

I'm just trying to get my point across :lol: was that not their best finish in years though ?

yes, but since lerner and MON arrived they have gone from 16th to 10th to 6th. everton havent signed anyone, villa have strengthed considerably, tottenham going to lose berbatov and keane. the future is a bright one. and lerner has said he will spend huge money.

just saying outside the top 4 there arent many clubs that are on such a fast rising wave as villa.

the stubborn resistance of liverpool over barry is yet anotehr positive.

btw £18 mill for barry! :mutley:

just hope rangers can sort themselves out, there is nothing worse than seeing that utter shite that is celtic "everybody loves us" fc winning the league every year.

fecking hate them and everything they stand for!!

but alan smith is speculation these bids were actually made to the club is was on the news not paper talk!

I dont remember anything from anyone saying this was official, if there was an £11million bid for McGaydee then it would have been splattered everywhere by Liewell that it had been rejected. Me thinks this is the same "speculation" you talk of about Smith. I also do know that Celtic were quoted as saying that wanted £7million for JvoH.

Here is a link to both players pages on Sky Sports, if there were bids, there would be something in here.

Aidsriden

JvoH

I dont remember anything from anyone saying this was official, if there was an £11million bid for McGaydee then it would have been splattered everywhere by Liewell that it had been rejected. Me thinks this is the same "speculation" you talk of about Smith. I also do know that Celtic were quoted as saying that wanted £7million for JvoH.

Here is a link to both players pages on Sky Sports, if there were bids, there would be something in here.

Aidsriden

JvoH

well this was on the news, anyway I could not give a fuck was just stating celtic can hold on to there big players we cant!!

It's just the way it is im afraid.

CSKA Moscow lost one of their best players to Man City, Toulouse lost one of theirs to Bolton and Lazio lost one of theirs to West Ham. Even in the past, teams like Villa and Portsmouth have cherry picked players from the likes of Udinese and PSV.

Its an absolute monster of a league and it seems to just get bigger every year. Even the Spanish media cant get their heads around some of the deals going on in it these days.

Aidsriden

JvoH

It was the German media that ran with the JVOH speculation. Thats all it was though, speculation.