Sorry about last night

plymouthranger

In my blind rage i spouted some pish about TBB last night, i am sorry for goading on any unwanted sorts at our club. I shall be travelling to Ibrox on saturday, i will protest afterwards and i will not buy any extras.

However after clearing my head about the situation (thanks to some wise words from Manti and co.) i shall not be singing TBB. Now my mind has settled i can see this would be a step back, and not a step back to our great club we once had. But a step back even further into the dark ages. There are better ways to open SDMs eyes, i just hadn't logically thought of them.

Although i shall not be lying down, WATP and once i am outside the stands i shall be protesting hopefully alongside many other 1000s. Sorry anyways if my post overhyped anything, i would advise anyone who reads this that there are better ways, and if you logically consider it we can hurt Murray far deeper than this.

Hopefully this will come across as a brave decision rather than a cowardly one, but i lay myself down to your thoughts, good or bad?

well done mate were all raging but we need to take it out on the board singing tbb would get us docked points but we have to protest and atleast get this club back to what it used to be!

In my blind rage i spouted some pish about TBB last night, i am sorry for goading on any unwanted sorts at our club. I shall be travelling to Ibrox on saturday, i will protest afterwards and i will not buy any extras.

However after clearing my head about the situation (thanks to some wise words from Manti and co.) i shall not be singing TBB. Now my mind has settled i can see this would be a step back, and not a step back to our great club we once had. But a step back even further into the dark ages. There are better ways to open SDMs eyes, i just hadn't logically thought of them.

Although i shall not be lying down, WATP and once i am outside the stands i shall be protesting hopefully alongside many other 1000s. Sorry anyways if my post overhyped anything, i would advise anyone who reads this that there are better ways, and if you logically consider it we can hurt Murray far deeper than this.

Hopefully this will come across as a brave decision rather than a cowardly one, but i lay myself down to your thoughts, good or bad?

The right decision mate (tu)

i dont think much is needed to get us all hyped up and i totally get why you were so pissed off as TBB is our song and we should be allowed to belt it out whenever or wherever we want but it does offend some ppl and we will surely be the better ones for keeping our protest clean also, many more are likely to trn up wi kids and stuff if its kept clean which will show murray that everyone wants him to fuck off not just sections of the support. definately a brave decision , id say as its easy to get caught up in the passion and do things to piss them off but this shows to us that you love your club more than you hate murray and the club should always come first! well done for post btw first ive seen like it! :clap::rangers: :unionflag:

Good. Well said.

Took a big person to type this, have a lot of respect for that. Sounds like you'll be making a much more effective point now...good luck :)

(tu)

Can't have been easy to say that mate.

We all share your feelings and your passion for the Club. And the pain.

But we'll come through this, eventually, stronger, bigger and better.

We Are The People.

I don't think anyone on RM has anything to apologise for, unless they insulted a fellow poster (unless it was Manticore they slagged, that's ok).

Being serious, we're all very emotional right now and we're gonna say the odd thing here and there we don't truly mean on reflection.

That's forgivable in my book.