Something doesnt add up

rfc_no1fan

With regards to the Carlos Cuellar transfer to Aston Villa.

1 month ago we were able to repell an enquiry from Newcastle and straight after the Kaunas game we rejected a £7 million + add ons bid from Stoke City. IF there was a release clause of £7.8 million im sure Stoke would have offered an extra £800, 000. No?

Last week Walter said Cuellar wasnt for sale, however if he had a release clause in his contract, he was always for sale at the right price. Why would he come out and say Cuellar was staying and make an arse of himself?

Why would Ally come out and say he'd protest with the fans, if he knew there was a release clause of £7.8 million that would be triggered in this window?

Then on Friday, Murray, Bain and Smith said that Cuellar was NOT for sale on Friday. Did they forget about his release clause and just realise he had one on Sunday.......Bullshit

one word,well maybe two

murray

bain

this is another hutton situation,sold right from under the managers nose.

i said a while ago in another thread that walter doesnt know what goes on with money in our club,this proves it even more in my eyes,he has control over the players in the squad but anything outwith hes just a yes man.

With regards to the Carlos Cuellar transfer to Aston Villa.

1 month ago we were able to repell an enquiry from Newcastle and straight after the Kaunas game we rejected a £7 million + add ons bid from Stoke City. IF there was a release clause of £7.8 million im sure Stoke would have offered an extra £800, 000. No?

Last week Walter said Cuellar wasnt for sale, however if he had a release clause in his contract, he was always for sale at the right price. Why would he come out and say Cuellar was staying and make an arse of himself?

Why would Ally come out and say he'd protest with the fans, if he knew there was a release clause of £7.8 million that would be triggered in this window?

Too many things not adding up.

I also find it weird that since the start of last week, Walter has been relentlessly whoring Cuellar in the press, almost begging for an 'unrefusable' bid.

Villa will be aware of the calf strain

Calf strain isnt serious and wont affect the deal

wasnt cuellar pencilled in to start this weekend? sure i heard something about him being fit to play against hearts? might be wrong

Or fit for a start for Villa on Saturday (tu)

People are making too much of this calf strain.

No-one has ever failed a medical due to a fortnight long calf strain!

i think its a serious issue myself

was he injured?

was he fit?

were we lied to about the injury?

i sat right behind the goals in the rovers end when it happened,he didnt look discomforted walking off,i even got a pic of him at that moment,the other pic we seen with his "look" at weir,we could go further into this like but im pretty sure the guy was fine,he just knew there and then that was it for him :(

i mean ffs have you seen kirkcaldy and starks park :pipe: enough to drive any sane coont into depression :P

The clause in his contract may only have been activated due to the fact Villa were in Europe.

Or, as seems to have been intimated by Cuellar himself, it was done at his behest this time, as he fancied the move more than he would have to either Newcastle or Stoke.

How does an injured player pass a medical?

funny yu should say that mate my mate says to me hes not injured this is beacuse he wanted to leave n it turned out excatly what he says

fuck murry get out of our club

played the lot of u like a fiddle

funny yu should say that mate my mate says to me hes not injured this is beacuse he wanted to leave n it turned out excatly what he says

He didnt play me like a fiddle

I'm surprised his agent hasnt been brought into the Cuellar conspiracy....

Agent to CC - "stoke are in Carlos what you think about that?"

CC - "No mate"

Agent - Ok no problem I hearAston Villa are in for you, be a good move at least double your wages?

CC "si senor"

Agent- i'll make it happen.

then agent goes to Villa

Agent - "Alright guys, your after Carlos"...

Villa - "yeah, but Rangers have just knocked bakc 7 mill from Stoke"

Agent - "dont worry they didnt know offer 10 mill euros then Rangers cant say out"

Villa place bid

transfer goes through Agent gets a slice of Cuellars improved wages and a possible fee from Villa for making it happen

He didnt play me like a fiddle

Nor me.

Hasn't got any of my money ;)

I'm surprised his agent hasnt been brought into the Cuellar conspiracy....

Agent to CC - "stoke are in Carlos what you think about that?"

CC - "No mate"

Agent - Ok no problem I hearAston Villa are in for you, be a good move at least double your wages?

CC "si senor"

Agent- i'll make it happen.

then agent goes to Villa

Agent - "Alright guys, your after Carlos"...

Villa - "yeah, but Rangers have just knocked bakc 7 mill from Stoke"

Agent - "dont worry they didnt know offer 10 mill euros then Rangers cant say out"

Villa place bid

transfer goes through Agent gets a slice of Cuellars improved wages and a possible fee from Villa for making it happen

I think you have got it just about right. Thanks Carlos, but lets move on and forget about him.