If Rangers ever played Villa....

CuellarIsGood

If Rangers played villa  

220 members have voted

1. 1. If Rangers ever played Villa would you Boo or Clap ?

• Clap
    • Boo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id boo him

i dont like being lied to,wether its by cuellar murray or bain

cuellar played his part in a lie to us fans and i wont forgive him for that :(

So I hope you boo Bain, SDM and WS every game from now on ?

i will chant with the rest of the fans at any game i attend to get murray and bain out,of that you can be sure (tu)

but i didnt mention walter,i feel hes being made a scapegoat,fair enough hes maybe not the manager to take us forward and his tactical decisions have been shocking,along with some of his transfer decisions.but he doesnt decide players contracts :)

i dont blame king carlos for leaving !! we are piss and he mus look around him and see

christian dailly ( utility player ) Kirk Broadfoot ( honest big player ) Lee McCulloch ( Can Head a Ball )

and think where is the quality !! If boyd goes i will wish him all the best as well truth be known i

would have transfer requested myself after 1.5mins against Kaunas , And dont get me started on

Cousin ( this is the rot in our club he should be playing with the under 18s against stranraer ) Only Players

i would keep is Boyd , Novo , Lafferty , Fergie , Thommo, Whittaker and Papac to be fair Boghera looked

half decent but get the rest of the piss out the door and get some form of Gameplan FFS if we hadnt wasted

so much on shite signings in the last 10 yrs we would be loaded ( your Emerson and Capuchos and Bernard and even Buffel who i would have kept after his 1st season we rejected 4million from Galatassary for him and then let

him walk out the door for fuk all :rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

I wouldn't do anything. Not worth booing or clapping.

However I'd give O'Neill, Petrov and Maloney dogs abuse from the minute they entered the pitch/dugout till they left.

id boo him

i dont like being lied to,wether its by cuellar murray or bain

cuellar played his part in a lie to us fans and i wont forgive him for that :(

Well said!

Its got fuck all to do with Europe, he said he had a better chance of playing for Spain by playing in the best league in the world!

The guy is as much of an arsehole as Murray and Bain!

Same lies and stories to keep us happy!

Is your username meant to be Cuellarisgood? If so, that is a rubbish username.

You would say that but i'ma villa fan :D

Thanks for your best player :harhar:

up the villa !

p.s i will get banned but good luck rangers anyway even though i'm about to get a shit load of abuse thrown at me :mutley:

btw steven davis whoyou are after is a villa reject

Cuellar soured it a bit for me with all the guff he came out with. If he knew there was a possibility this scenrio may have happened he'd have been better keeping his mouth shut. We'll see if it turns out that Villa are the only club he wanted to play for.

I would clap him, the guy only did what any player with any ambition would do.

Its not his fault that we went out of Europe and because of that he had to look at his options. He wants to play for Spain and he wants to test himself at the highest level, the only way of doing that is to play in Europe.

I didn't see any of this crap when Sebo left, he said that he wanted to come back and then changed his mind. At the end of the day, France was a better option for him and he had to think of his career.

We have far to many players who are willing to accept being second best, Carlos can never be accused of that as far as im concerned.

I really hate to see him go but I can't blame him for moving. He thought we would be in Europe when he made his comments, the situation changed and because of that he had to look at his options. Its no more than any of us would do in our working enviroment...