If Rangers ever played Villa....

CuellarIsGood

If Rangers played villa  

220 members have voted

1. 1. If Rangers ever played Villa would you Boo or Clap ?

• Clap
    • Boo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bouncy: Would never boo Carlos, but I hate Aston Villa. Remember being down there for friendly many years ago and the bastards flew a tricolor ...... :angry2: :angry2:

i would hope we pump them rotten.

Aston Villa will never reach a european cup final, never win the league, nor a cup.

Carlos has made a mistake.

Who's the 4th most successful club in England tho eh? :harhar:

What the fuck kind of comeback is that?!?!?!?

Just shows the retarded bunch that Carlos will be playing in front of this season!!!!

I would never boo Carlos. He did great for us, and he has a living to make in his career. I know money isnt everything, but its a short career as a player. He has to make the most of it from that point of view.

Exactly (tu)

Has to make a living before he retires. He grew up in spain so wtf does he care about Glasgow Rangers. He did well when he was here, and we made a big profit on him in a year, so good luck to him.

I would never boo Carlos. He did great for us, and he has a living to make in his career. I know money isnt everything, but its a short career as a player. He has to make the most of it from that point of view.

Exactly (tu)

Has to make a living before he retires. He grew up in spain so wtf does he care about Glasgow Rangers. He did well when he was here, and we made a big profit on him in a year, so good luck to him.

Oh aye... lets forget all about the blatant lies he told us all summer about wanting to stay... mingling in with the fans at Brockville... lapping up the songs we sang for him...

Then the next day he says he wants out.

He can go fuck himself for all I care.

A lying, money grabbing cunt.